Ally McCoist

Has written us off for the season. Only chance we have is in the cups.

Coll he's got his opinion and is entitled to it.

HOWEVER he has said the gap between the tarriers and every other side is the biggest in his lifetime.

Now I'm sorry but what a steaming pile of shite! Mr. McCoist you actually played for the squad which had the biggest gap in your lifetime. Now I know he's wanting back in the media limelight but wtf.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

To be honest mate ..We all know Ally is a beggar apologist .I'm very glad he is saying this though 

I do not wanting any bear or ex bear saying we are going to win the league or this or that ...After the abortion that was the last 2 seasons .

Na I don't want silly comments as I said he's entitled to his opinion and given our recent record no one would come right out and say well win it but I'm not buying the gap shite he's spouting!

2 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Na I don't want silly comments as I said he's entitled to his opinion and given our recent record no one would come right out and say well win it but I'm not buying the gap shite he's spouting!

cmon the gap is massive bud .It might hurt to admit it .It is and still will be unless we sign 2/3 better quality signings 

Cause it's SG doesn't mean he can turn shite into sudden league winners 

I believed the hype and I'm excited 

There is absolutely nothing yet to suggest we are going to start walking over the scum .We still have to keep it real 

Just now, plumbGER said:

The gap 2 seasons ago was much bigger admittedly.

I'm not buying the in his lifetime stuff though. I know that when we came back up there was a huge gulf and tbh there is still a gulf but I think a lot of people see stuff in the here and now and don't fully appreciate how far ahead we were in the early 90s probably barring one or two seasons.

Tarriers themselves were 3rd twice and 4th once I think and people may say I'm blinkered that the gap was greater then.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

cmon the gap is massive bud .It might hurt to admit it .It is and still will be unless we sign 2/3 better quality signings 

Cause it's SG doesn't mean he can turn shite into sudden league winners 

I believed the hype and I'm excited 

There is absolutely nothing yet to suggest we are going to start walking over the scum .We still have to keep it real 

I'm not bothered about those comments mate it's honestly him saying the gap is the biggest it's been in his lifetime.... nonsense.

3 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

I'm not buying the in his lifetime stuff though. I know that when we came back up there was a huge gulf and tbh there is still a gulf but I think a lot of people see stuff in the here and now and don't fully appreciate how far ahead we were in the early 90s probably barring one or two seasons.

Tarriers themselves were 3rd twice and 4th once I think and people may say I'm blinkered that the gap was greater then.

True mate, we had the cunts well in their place back then and i long for them days to return.

5 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

In the 90s though they were capable of beating us once or twice a season - or knocking us out a cup.

Apart from the 0-0 game last season we didn't even look like coming close and its been, what, 14 games since we beat them inside 90 minutes?

I think this season we will be far more competitive but I do worry they still have more quality than us.

Just now, plumbGER said:

True mate, we had the cunts well in their place back then and i long for them days to return.

That's the point I'm making mate. I'm not arguing about the season ahead, comments are fair from h but fuck the gap was bigger even in Advocaats first season never mind under Walter.

This tarrier side are the dominant force in one of our worst leagues.

6 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Yeah but the beggars on their day still knocked us out of cups .Often 

Still won league games against us regularly 

We haven't won a league game against them for 7 years 

We have yet to give them a beating in the last 10/11 OF games 

So what would be a respectable gap? A 10pts gap to us in second place? Would I be wrong to be disappointed with that?

As far as the gap in terms of the actual teams that's something we have yet to see this season. Our team/squad is completely different for the most part. And we have a new management team. And five clean sheets so far. I'm very hopeful we'll be much more competitive than AM and others  think we will. 

As someone that has made their opinion of Ally quite well known in the past I have actually found myself being able to separate the player and the man he is now recently.

I literally see them as two entirely different people and I've enjoyed liking the player memory again

28 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Has written us off for the season. Only chance we have is in the cups.

Coll he's got his opinion and is entitled to it.

HOWEVER he has said the gap between the tarriers and every other side is the biggest in his lifetime.

Now I'm sorry but what a steaming pile of shite! Mr. McCoist you actually played for the squad which had the biggest gap in your lifetime. Now I know he's wanting back in the media limelight but wtf.

Don't agree, except the squad he managed had the biggest gap. He's correct about writing us off.