Sportsence

Just watched playback of the game today and the two clowns comments.

They both were asked about Gerrard’s comment about us being a class above the sheep.

Now Gerrard said... we showed today that we’re a class above Aberdeen.... the main word here is today.

These two mutton heads then go on to say.....to say that Rangers are a class above the team that have been second best in the league is premature.

The cunts just can’t wait to put us down, I expected a bit better from Thompson .

Quite a few ex Rangers players eager to stick the boot in, and i really don't know why.

Thompson is a strange one. Sometimes he calls it as he sees it then other times comes out with such garbage. They are very quick to try and kick is for something

15 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

They both were asked about Gerrard’s comment about us being a class above the sheep.

Now Gerrard said... we showed today that we’re a class above Aberdeen.... the main word here is today.

These two mutton heads then go on to say.....to say that Rangers are a class above the team that have been second best in the league is premature.

The cunts just can’t wait to put us down, I expected a bit better from Thompson .

Pre match interview SG - “I don’t care about last year, I wasn’t here, let’s look forward” bang on and on today’s evidence his post match quotes were also spot on...

19 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I saw it was on, would have watched but knew the bitterness at the end would just kick my hatred up so put on the TeleTubbies instead, get more of a coherent message from the four wee coloured wankers than SportsSCENE.

16 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I saw it was on, would have watched but knew the bitterness at the end would just kick my hatred up so put on the TeleTubbies instead, get more of a coherent message from the four wee coloured wankers than SportsSCENE.

Don't trust the Oirish looking timmy one, he's called "Dipsy" for a reason, short for dipstick, penis on his head tells you he's a mutant too. I imagine Griffith's and Lennon's offspring will probably  look a bit like this.....

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

They read a statement out by Gerrard because he doesn't give interviews to the BBC, the condescending nature and the way they spoke as if Gerrard has achieved nothing and how dare he speak about Aberdeen like that.

They are cringeworthy cunts.

That they are mate, but every fucking one of them will be having to praise us as the weeks go by, as I don’t care what anycunt says, what we did today with ten men for 80 odd minutes was outstanding, SG has got a spine through our team for the first time since 2012 and we will be battering cunts all season. 

7 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Make no mistake lads this year is going to be much closer with the scum and all of the pundits, commentators, journos, SFA and SPFL board members all know it. As the fear kicks in more of more reekin comments and decisions etc. are going to come our way but I think Gerrard is already aware of what we will be up against and I have no doubt he’ll get the team united and ready for the fight.

Spot on. I said to somecunt at the game the day, when mo got sent off, if SG didn’t know what he was up against before he fucking does now. His post match comments proved he knew already 

lets go. 

5 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Spot on. I said to somecunt at the game the day, when mo got sent off, if SG didn’t know what he was up against before he fucking does now. His post match comments proved he knew already 

lets go. 

Poor old somecunt, minding his own business till he got that diatribe in his face.