Let's get Andy Walker removed from our games

eejay the dj

26 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Walker has always been a wee fenian runt always found Provan hard hitting and fair tbh 

Agree with that. Recall them getting the pen McGregor saved (Samaras). Provan says, not for me and justice done from memory. I’ll not be sending him a Christmas card but think he has it in him to be objective. 

1 hour ago, GWR1979 said:

His comments today are the reason he should not be commenting on our games he is meant to be a professional but allows his biased views to cloud his judgement, He is still bitter that he achieved nothing whilst at the tarriers.

If he can't behave in a professional manner when we are playing he shouldn't be in the job.

Exactly mate 

Today was a chance to apply pressure but the usual apathy prevails 

Provan is an honest professional and tells it like it is.  He's been commenting for a good while and on the - rare - occasions that I tune in to his commentary, I always enjoy it.  Fenian?  Nah.  If you read his chapter in "It's Rangers For Me", you'll find out his origins.  Apparently his dad told him always vote Labour and support Rangers - in later life, he went the other way on both.  

Walker is odious. The fact he didn't eevem mention Mckenna's barges or the cheap shot by May is shocking. 

Can't say I ever found Davie Provan to be that bad to be honest. Crocker was actually worse than him. 

1 hour ago, The Widow's Son said:

Provan is an honest professional and tells it like it is.  He's been commenting for a good while and on the - rare - occasions that I tune in to his commentary, I always enjoy it.  Fenian?  Nah.  If you read his chapter in "It's Rangers For Me", you'll find out his origins.  Apparently his dad told him always vote Labour and support Rangers - in later life, he went the other way on both.  

A good book, came out round about 2007/8 - before all the bitterness escalated from the eastern hordes. I recall Gordon Smith with a chapter in it, before he took up his SFA role - which he duly was hounded out of by dossiers and Referees strikes orchestrated by them. Scottish football has never been the same for us since.

2 hours ago, SouthsideBear said:

I would rather listen to him trying to find negatives and excuses as we start to build a challenge this year. Up until the 93rd minute you could hear how much pain it was causing him to have to credit our defence and I want to see much more of that this season. Keep people like Walker and Sutton out in the open! 

I thought he was more livid with the sheep that they weren't creating much , rather than crediting our defense tbh .

1 minute ago, gmcf said:

I thought he was more livid with the sheep that they weren't creating much , rather than crediting our defense tbh .

I was just about to post that. He was beelin that the sheep hadn't "laid a finger" and was practically begging them to get "one chance" ....

What was disgraceful was him and Crocker laughing at the "nice one stevie" song when it was so obviously a reference to that cunt simpsons horror tackle on Durrant.

P45's for both would be ideal..but as always it will be ignored and brushed under that huge carpet..

Walker is a baw sack.  a contrary baw sack rather than overly biased.  Obvious foul and the ref doesnt give it, Walkers all "shouldve been a free kick".  Ref gives a foul and Walkers all "ridiculous decision there".

He likes to be noticed, bit like Sutton.