Morelos red rescinded

RangersMedia

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Even SG was giving it the “he gave him a decision to make” line. We were cheated, plain and simple.

SG said it was a scandal but said gave the ref a decision to make..... the others just downplayed it and said gave ref a decision to make...… I was shouting at Boydy who let that wee fat cunt dictate the "mood music" and chose to just not rock the boat rather than call out him, walker and the fat cunt commentator for their blatant bias

has that cunt, who threw the ball at an opposing player, been done

or may being done

retrospectively 

if not, why fucking not

1 minute ago, BearInTheToon said:

This flashing of red cards will now have to stop.  Good to have it rescinded but a fucking almighty slap in the face to have it done after it's undoubtedly cost us 2 points (again).  I think with the gravitas and publicity SG now brings to the game here, refs will be getting seriously stern warnings of jumping into decisions like Sunday and thus making the game look even more foolish, and potentially corrupt, than it already is...  SG played a blinder with his comments after the Dons game.

one can only hope this focuses more attention to referees' decisions in the future, fingers crossed, given SG's gravitas we have turned the corner on this issue

I didnt think this would be overturned. But now im even angrier. If there is a rule for the offence "recklessly kicking or attempting to kick an opponent" and it only merits a yellow. Why was he even sent off in the first place. Well done Gerrard. The media and the rest of the cabal wont have it easy with him.

Cunts

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He was clearly given concise and specific information over the earpiece. I too think Clancy should have spoken with the linesman but im not sure what having him clarify what he saw would have done if his judgement was that he'd clearly seen a red card offence.

The observation was wrong, Clancy could have consulted, but he was right to go on an officials observations in his decision making. Unless you're saying Clancy should have refused to accept what he was told was a misses red card offence....

Given the importance of the decision I would have expected the referee to have a detailed conversation with the official about all of the circumstances surrounding the incident. You are right to say that, in the end, Clancy would have to accept a strong recommendation to issue a red card, but he did not even bother to go through the process of having this discussion face to face. Even allowing for all of this, the final responsibility for all the decisions made must lie with the referee, and in that sense, there should be some sanction imposed on Clancy. 

I know nobody gives a fuck about other SPFL clubs but fans of other clubs are also complaining about these  “honest mistakes” nearly every weekend. The standard of refereeing in this country is absolutely honking, and while it looks like we get the worst of it other clubs are suffering because of it too.

25 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Clancy and his assistant need too be officiating in the lowest league this week if this is true. There needs to be consequences for incompetence. 

This! All day long!

Absolutely spot on! Officials at the centre of this shambles on Sunday were surnamed Clancy and McGeachie...I'll say no more.