Tav tonight

BlueThunder

Just now, Bronzy said:

To be fair, it was a fantastic strike.

It was but if Tav was in the correct position a right back should be in, he wouldn’t have time to have the shot.  My only criticism of him tonight, he was brilliant otherwise. 

Just now, GOAT said:

It was but if Tav was in the correct position a right back should be in, he wouldn’t have time to have the shot.  My only criticism of him tonight, he was brilliant otherwise. 

Watching it back, I actually think he intended to cross it and it just sliced perfectly :lol: 

Thankfully we have a two goal lead so barring a collapse in Slovenia we should be ok.

8 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I knew this was coming :lol:

If you're talking about his position, he's exactly where he should be when the other team are in that position. 

Yup. Centre back is out so he slots in. Thats candieas man there. He's missing in action so tav then has to try get out. 

When the cb moves out left then tav drops in to be the rcb as the other cb moves to lcb to cover. DC has to tuck in at that point 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Yup. Centre back is out so he slots in. Thats candieas man there. He's missing in action so tav then has to try get out. 

When the cb moves out left then tav drops in to be the rcb as the other cb moves to lcb to cover. DC has to fuck in at that point 

Spot on mate 

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Watching it back, I actually think he intended to cross it and it just sliced perfectly :lol: 

Thankfully we have a two goal lead so barring a collapse in Slovenia we should be ok.

Anyone claiming that was a cross is dead inside.

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Has a good game, but was still at fault for the goal. 

You’re being harsh mate! He’s exactly where he should have been! Any other day that ball goes to the back post & Tav wins it! They got lucky with it going wide & that boy hitting it as well as he did!  

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

Anyone claiming that was a cross is dead inside.

On the slowmo replay he's not looking at the goal, he's looking across for a man.

Tbh even if he did mean it I'm still calling it a fluke, fuck the Slovenian cunts, I'm giving them as little credit as possible.