Retrospective action against this Brown Elbow?

“It is understood that Scottish Football Association compliance officer Tony McGlennan is studying footage of incidents involving both players during Hearts’ 1-0 victory over the Ladbrokes Premiership champions.

McGlennan has until 3pm on Tuesday to decide whether to instigate any disciplinary action.

Brown and Naismith were involved in an off-the-ball collision when the celtic skipper stopped suddenly and threw his arm back with his former Scotland team-mate immediately behind him.“

Was this cunt not found out and subsequently he resigned?

Put Sportsound on for 10 minutes there (for all my sins) and Michael Stewart and James McFadden literally just kept talking about Morelos' incident with McKenna.

I'm paraphrasing but along the lines of "But what if McKenna went down", "What if McKenna started rolling around", "What if McKenna was injured" "There was more excessive force with Morelos", "Morelos' incident has set a precedent", "Morelos one was worse", "Can't believe Morelos' red was downgraded", "Naismith just flicked a leg"......

To be honest yellows all round would probably have been fine but they just can't view anything objectively!

It's a cast iron guarantee that if there is no elbow from Brown Naismith is up before the board. It's simply because they know that even they can't be so blatant to haul up Naismith and let the thuggery from Brown go that no action against either will be taken. 

1 minute ago, Bristoe1872 said:

It's a cast iron guarantee that if there is no elbow from Brown Naismith is up before the board. It's simply because they know that even they can't be so blatant to haul up Naismith and let the thuggery from Brown go that no action against either will be taken. 

Just beat me to it

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Put Sportsound on for 10 minutes there and Michael Stewart and James McFaddden literally just kept talking about Morelos' incident with McKenna.

I'm paraphrasing but along the lines of "But what if McKenna went down", "What if McKenna started rolling around", "What if McKenna was injured" "There was more excessive force with Morelos", "Morelos' incident has set a precedent", "Morelos one was worse", "Can't believe Morelos' red was downgraded", "Naismith just flicked a leg"......

To be honest yellows all round would probably have been fine but they just can't view anything objectively!

McFadden Is a taig and we expect nothing else

Stewart is a piece of beggars sympathising , Rangers hating excrement of the smelliest kind

I would put him in the same bus with Brittany with the  engine catching fire

By not punishing Naismith insures Hearts won't protest about Shrek .

Our club and other clubs have to come out about the double standards

It is rhancid beyond belief . Pedro clearly been phoning around today and making sure fuck all was done to the ugly mutant

Just noticed who the ref was . It was Beaton . The same bastard ref that seen fit to send Rangers player off last year for less

That makes Jambos win even more impressive

The scum must have been real  bad, to not have been able to dive and get something from this pompous prick

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Flailing arm ?

Who's paid him to say that. 

Think the cunt also said on Sky at the end of last season that the scott allan   "tackle/assault" on Rossiter at easter road wasn't a red and yellow was the correct decision. 

Also not even slightly surprised that no action will be taken against lego for a blatant elbow caught on camera. 

They stopped trying to hide their corruption a long time ago.  

55 is going to be a thing of beauty ??

Just saw the Brown incident and there is ‘obvious’ movement and probably more importantly the intent to connect with Naismith with his elbow. Should have been made to answer for it. On the upside I actually want him on the park on the 2nd and await his reaction on facing a Rangers 11 that look a very capable side who fight for each other and the jersey as opposed to the free ride him and his team have had of late...

13 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Just saw the Brown incident and there is ‘obvious’ movement and probably more importantly the intent to connect with Naismith with his elbow. Should have been made to answer for it. On the upside I actually want him on the park on the 2nd and await his reaction on facing a Rangers 11 that look a very capable side who fight for each other and the jersey as opposed to the free ride him and his team have had of late...

I'm with you on this one, whether he should have been banned or not I want him on the park against us. We now have a midfield to show him up for the totally average (at best) shitebag player he his.

Imagine we are winning 2-0 at the tattie bowl, and  Ryan Jack hurdles a tackle on the sidelines/corner, and jumps on an advertising hoarding, stands there, doing nothing as such but staring at the tarrier fans, laughs, then goes back to the game..

do you reckon nothing will happen?

or god forbid we win and McGregor/halliday/ Morelos goes up to a goal post and ties a scarf to it..

fucking jail for said player, 10 point fine, and Scottish cobra meeting to deal with Rangers players and their deplorable sectarian behaviour.

11 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Imagine we are winning 2-0 at the tattie bowl, and  Ryan Jack hurdles a tackle on the sidelines/corner, and jumps on an advertising hoarding, stands there, doing nothing as such but staring at the tarrier fans, laughs, then goes back to the game..

do you reckon nothing will happen?

or god forbid we win and McGregor/halliday/ Morelos goes up to a goal post and ties a scarf to it..

fucking jail for said player, 10 point fine, and Scottish cobra meeting to deal with Rangers players and their deplorable sectarian behaviour.

We are better than lowering ourselves to taig behaviour but would love souness to run out and put a UJ in centre circle ?