Rat Nevin

stevemac

Listening to radio 2 this morning (colleagues choice no mine) and they were on about the football results. Had that rat Nevin on (yet nobody of a Rangers background alongside or giving any input) and the first thing he says is "well it's not actually called the old firm anymore, there's a lot of bitterness there but it's a long story" what an absolute wank of a guy. 

Just now, stevemac said:

Apologies was a genuine typo, auto correct mugging me off. 

Normally I wouldn't give a shite but I was thinking is there any need to make sly digs? Unnecessary really. Got what he wanted I suppose mind.

It's not you as such mate. There's numerous posts with Hampdump, Murderwell, Mutton etc etc - it's fuckin brutal 

2 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Personally Im quite happy to drop old firm - i loved the Rangers v Queens pk program which proudly proclaimed the "original Glasgow derby" - quite correct! 

I would be happy with

Establishment against the nappy rippers, don't think we will get away with it though.

50 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Spot on, they sing you're not Rangers anymore, zombie nation gets played over the tannoy when the score but guess what when the final whistle goes they have a lap of honour to celebrate this famous victory against WHO exactly...... they really are a bunch of fucking weirdos 

They don't do it just when they win