Offside...?

Redwhiteandblue

29 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Onside all day long..

All i will say is i can’t remember a player who gets so affected by decisions like Morelos.

Again had to be subbed today as there was a danger of getting sent off..

I said it during the game after his yellow. He was getting frustrated and Gerrard recognised it.

Other managers would have risked keeping him on knowing he cant play Thursday

6 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

These stupid decisions better not cost us at the end of the season. Unbelievable how another linesman gets it so wrong. If it carries on this way, soon we'll just be shrugging and come to expect the officials not to get decisions right.

It's not even close is it ? He must be at least a couple of yards behind the man with the ball .

35 minutes ago, bam74 said:

Where I was sitting it in GF7 it was impossible to tell. Watched the highlights and still couldn't tell. That still above shows it was borderline. There were a number of baffling and shocking decisions from the officials today. It's becoming a bit of a joke now.

The guy tackling Candias is two thirds into the lighter cut of grass Morelos is a quarter at most, shite decision he was well on.

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

He’s about 3 yards onside and the linesman is 3 yards back, he’s even behind the Dundee defender and still calls it offside. 

Mental decisions have already cost us this season, the problem decisions like this are brushed aside because we won. We should be hitting it home every game. 

Just about what Craig Gordon likes to call bias. How the fuck can you call that offside when you’re not even in line anyway. 

The freekick he gave against Middleton was just embarrassing 

That decision was embarrassing.

The foul on Middleton in box was a penalty every day of week as well!

3 minutes ago, gmcf said:

It's not even close is it ? He must be at least a couple of yards behind the man with the ball .

That doesn't matter Candeias passed it forward, Morelos could have been offside even if he's behind him , but the guy tackling Candeias plays him on. 

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Morelos is behind the ball. Doesn't matter where the opposition players are

Nah, offside is all about the position of the opposing players. Your not offside as long as when the ball is played forward there is at least two players between the receiver and the goal, including the keeper. In this case there was, the keeper and the guy tackling Candeias.

2 minutes ago, Misteral said:

That doesn't matter Candeias passed it forward, Morelos could have been offside even if he's behind him , but the guy tackling Candeias plays him on. 

Nah, offside is all about the position of the opposing players. Your not offside as long as when the ball is played forward there is at least two players between the receiver and the goal, including the keeper. In this case there was, the keeper and the guy tackling Candeias.

Wrong. If he's behind the player who crosses the ball he isn't offside even if it's passed forward. He isn't offside when the ball is released 

16 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

He’s about 3 yards onside and the linesman is 3 yards back, he’s even behind the Dundee defender and still calls it offside. 

Mental decisions have already cost us this season, the problem decisions like this are brushed aside because we won. We should be hitting it home every game. 

Just about what Craig Gordon likes to call bias. How the fuck can you call that offside when you’re not even in line anyway. 

The freekick he gave against Middleton was just embarrassing 

100% that free kick was the most embarrassing decision ever wee Middleton was getting pulled to fuck goes down and that Clancy turns n gives them a free kick I was seriously baffled by that 

3 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Could see his booking coming a mile off, he then got involved wi their centre half.

3-0 up and he was playing ok but the misses affect him more than any other player i can remember,

So fuckin what? He needs to grow a pair and fucking grow up. There are no fuckng excuses for contemtptious behaviour. He is a nobody with everything to prove. He gets his head together just like every other player or get to fuck he has already cost us fucking plenty, but don't let the facts get in the way of a good narrative.

It's becoming fuckng embarassing. Pass me the fucking sick bag for all the fucking excuses made.

Give me an honest but limited Halliday any day of the week, than wasters like him.

11 minutes ago, Misteral said:

FS,  shows how much I know :lol: . I always thought as long as you were behind the man with the ball you were onside ! 

4 minutes ago, gmcf said:

FS,  shows how much I know :lol: . I always thought as long as you were behind the man with the ball you were onside ! 

You know correctly mate.

You can't be offside if:

You receive the ball directly from a goal kick, a throw-in or a corner

You are in your own half of the pitch

You are level with the second last or last two opponents

You are level with or behind the ball

13 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

So fuckin what? He needs to grow a pair and fucking grow up. There are no fuckng excuses for contemtptious behaviour. He is a nobody with everything to prove. He gets his head together just like every other player or get to fuck he has already cost us fucking plenty, but don't let the facts get in the way of a good narrative.

It's becoming fuckng embarassing. Pass me the fucking sick bag for all the fucking excuses made.

Give me an honest but limited Haliday any day of the week, than wasters like him.

:lol: