KNOB MACLEAN

G.E.C.

Change.org

”Rob Macleanan is ruining BT Sports  coverage of Celtics Champions League fixtures with his negative views of everything celtic his negative commentating makes me physically sick to the point that i want to cancel my subscription with BT Sports. He loves to lay into our club at every opportunity, all i ask is for him to be replaced by someone that is neutral, he's a Rangers supporter to the bone. It doesn't make sense for him to be commentating on our club at all. Sure theirs only 16 left of the 90 was one his”

Even the beggars  don’t want him!

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

My Angie Baby was in the kitchen doing some art work with the waine and when she heard me going apeshit at 2-2 she asked.. "Who is that miserable mardy arse talking on the telly love..??" 

Even a non footballing Nottingham lassie could tell what a joke he is...but hey I'm delighted with the result if Rob is gutted then good. Plus I'm getting my hole tonight..

:belm:

:UK:

8 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

My Angie Baby was in the kitchen doing some art work with the waine and when she heard me going apeshit at 2-2 she asked.. "Who is that miserable mardy arse talking on the telly love..??" 

Even a non footballing Nottingham lassie could tell what a joke he is...but hey I'm delighted with the result if Rob is gutted then good. Plus I'm getting my hole tonight..

Lucky bastard.