Livi celebrations

I am loathe to give this the time of day, but nothing else to talk about

Declan Gallagher :megaanguish: has accused Rangers players of failing to shake hands with their opponents after their defeat to Livingston on Sunday.

The home side's 1-0 win led to celebrations at the Tony Macaroni Arena but Gallagher and teammates became involved in a confrontation with Rangers stars after the final whistle.

Rangers captain James Tavernier claimed in a national newspaper that the flashpoint was down to Livi players "trying to wind up" the defeated side but Gallagher denied that allegation despite television pictures appearing to show him goading Tavernier and Alfredo Morelos.

Instead, Gallagher laid the blame at Steven Gerrard's side.

"Based on the report in the Daily Record I thought only right to issue my own response," Gallagher wrote. "At no point did myself of any other Livingston player seek to taunt Rangers players over the result.

"As professional sportsmen we always aim to represent the sport and the club in the right light.

"However due to a few Rangers players refusing to shake hands at the final whistle with myself and team mates things did get heated. We are professional sportsmen who should act and respect our opposite numbers win, lose or draw."

Fair play to STV Sport for highlighting his blatant bullshit.

What’s this about mate.

Served 16 months of a 3 year stretch for "brutal assault" with baseball bat that left the victim with a fractured skull and brain haemorrhage.

Claims he didn't deserve to be jailed.......... no idea where Declan the ex celtic youth player would learn how to be a victim 

10 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

What’s this about mate.

Served 16 months of a 3 year stretch for "brutal assault" with baseball bat that left the victim with a fractured skull and brain haemorrhage.

Claims he didn't deserve to be jailed.......... no idea where Declan the ex celtic youth player would learn how to be a victim 

Confessed to Fr Flannigan said two Hail Marys and four Hello Dollies and hey presto he’s forgiven.