Gerrard : Post Match Reaction

Virtuoso

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

SG's class must not be taken for granted .... he is rubbing off on a team who have punched well above their weight in Europe .... his honesty ... win lose or draw is exemplary .... proper Rangers manager .... in a mould of his own.

:UK: 

Wow !! 

I'd turn gay for this guy. 

In all seriousness, he's got what it takes. and he's learning at a very good rate too. 

I know it's all the fairytale talk after a big result but I really feel this guy is the man that could take us back to being a force in not just this shitey league, he'll do that no bother, but in world football. 

He's brought the buzz back that's for sure. 

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Love that man. 

A lot of people myself included will feel hard done by that we've left it to the last game to try and get through, but to remain unbeaten over two games against a side of Villarreals quality is superb and shows how far we've come since the summer. 

Even more so, that we managed it with 10 men tonight.  The players stepped up again when chips were down.  It was by no means perfect,  but it was decent. 

Just gutted we didn't steal that 3 points.  So close, in that last half hour as well.