SG straight up the tunnel?

scottyc06

1 hour ago, simplythebestest said:

He'll be getting up the tunnel ready to tear the players new arseholes. And he's absolutely fucking right to. Not a shred of the fight or desire required to win tonight. I expect shouting matches, blood and tears 👍

would have been better done at half time.

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Tbh I’m not usually one to get annoyed at these things but he absolutely should’ve went over and applauded our supporters. There’s 10k over there with him. 

Really poor I thought. 

Team didn’t bother their arse over in Russia. Been saying it for years, absolute take us for granted. 

4 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

would have been better done at half time.

Not going to be done at all if you listen to the post match interview, says he can't be critical of the players

Fully expect they'll all be told tonight that they gave it a good go & to now focus on the league, gone are the days where players get a bollocking anymore to provoke a reaction, now that just provokes a post on Instgram about how they don't like getting shouted at or some shite 

3 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Team didn’t bother their arse over in Russia. Been saying it for years, absolute take us for granted. 

Players,managers,directors all are just passing through, we are there forever, a token clap in my direction would put me neither up nor down.

2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Think he might be angry ?

I would be, he can’t defend that lot.

He picked them, he stood there on the side lines twiddling his thumbs while the players struggled before making any substitutions, he always stands there twiddling his thumbs.

Which of us have never been so annoyed or frustrated that we fail to acknowledge others as we would normally do?    Granted it would have cost him very little in time and effort to give a public acknowledgement to the Support, and its what would be expected.   It seems to me that in the heat of frustration and disappointment he'd made an error.   Unfortunate and regrettable but there we go.

I bet he spent a fair bit of the game wishing he himself could be playing and directly influencing the game.    I wouldn't want to underestimate the intense feeling (and maybe fury) he had at not winning a very winnable game (another one).

I see SG is quoted on the Club website as saying ….."it is obvious to me the players need some help.   That means, obviously quality players that can come in and help them.”

Shopping list presumably being handed to the DoF and to Dave King then.     For if he knows which areas of the team need help then the flipside of this is he is really saying they are not good enough.   

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Oh right so quite a number of our fans agree, oh well it must be right then. 

Bloody snowflakes every where these days just looking for something to moan about. 

Considering cunts wanted to chug him off when he used to stand and shake every single players hands when he started, he should rightly be given criticism when he doesn’t. 

3 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

No shaking hands, no applauding the Rangers support, no consoling his players!  

Wouldn't be a problem but it's not really like him?

Looking into things too much or something in it? 

Only had for 11 Bovrils and he was baggsying his first.

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

Players,managers,directors all are just passing through, we are there forever, a token clap in my direction would put me neither up nor down.

Absolutely spot on 

It means nothing to me 

I guess it's up to the guys in Vienna to decide 

44 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

He picked them, he stood there on the side lines twiddling his thumbs while the players struggled before making any substitutions, he always stands there twiddling his thumbs.

When one of your subs is Lafferty you know you're fucked.

9 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

If he went over and applauded the fans at full time there would be some cunt on here starting a thread saying Gerard was celebrating failure and he should get to fuck.

Fucked if he did and fucked if he didn’t.

What a lot of shite, why’s there not one started saying the players are celebrating it?

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

What a lot of shite, why’s there not one started saying the players are celebrating it?

There’s enough lunatics on here after a shite result that it’s not outwith the realms of possibility is it?