Thank you Alfie

G.E.C.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Now that's done I need to go into the madness of Christmas shopping. Bank almost empty yet the kids still don't have enough according to her.

£170 blown on the "food shop" during that game for Christmas.

Women are a fuckin different breed

Almost the exact same as me. Fell out with her at half time, told her to fuck off, she subsequently left the house and cattled 200 bangers on Xmas dinner and drink to go with it. 

She came back and we had won so all's well ends well.

FFS, we were dire against an even more dire StJ

Morelos scored two goals. Second a peach. He done his job.

The result was everything.

IF he can do it aganst the scum, then he will have graduated.

He is the best striker in the league, but ffs, it's bereft of quality strikers. The scum have got Eduard, how fuckng bad is that and how great for us. I still say they are there for the takng if we don't fluff our lines and especially for Morelos. No missing fuckng sitters.

That's the reality.

Chat of 25 and 30 million is fantasy man. Not even going to entertain the McCoist comment.  

Best player we’ve got and an absolute handful for any defender but he has a bit of developing to do yet and we are not yet in a position that we can turn down bids in excess of 15 million. 

Someone pitches up with that kind of money in january and I will be stunned if it’s not accepted. 

1 hour ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Almost the exact same as me. Fell out with her at half time, told her to fuck off, she subsequently left the house and cattled 200 bangers on Xmas dinner and drink to go with it. 

She came back and we had won so all's well ends well.

Pressure gets to them this time of year mate. Enjoy your Christmas. 

1 hour ago, Misteral said:

I've a feeling Everton will come sniffing in the window. They desperately need a striker. ☹️

Don’t be daft.

Everton need a striker on a different level, they are buying players for 30 plus million with ease.

Morelos or any striker in our league isn’t going to appease their fans. 

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

He is the best striker in the league, but ffs, it's bereft of quality strikers. The scum have got Eduard, how fuckng bad is that and how great for us. I still say they are there for the takng if we don't fluff our lines and especially for Morelos. No missing fuckng sitters.

That's the reality.

Hahahahaha

7 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

I know he doesn’t understand English and just retweets anything with his name in it essentially, I’m still scared by him retweeting this today

D53D4CD3-A3EC-42AE-AD36-A0FCF362A84E.png

He was retweeting articles linking him to Turkey (i think) in the Summer so wouldn't take any notice of it.

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

That's the reality.

slate the madman but he is yet to score against them in a good few starts