Dermot Gallagher on Morelos

chic

7 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Interesting considering he's as bitter as they come.

Hope they showed him the full highlights.

Said he watched the full game and that only the Ralston incident was worth comment and I have to say that I agree with that.

Of course Scotland’s FCO (fenian compliance officer) will no doubt be more qualified to condemn Morelos.

If you see Mo’s leg flick from the front he isn’t even looking at Lego, so if he has suddenly developed new powers to see where he is kicking without looking then it’s nothing. 

Ralston isn’t even worth mentioning. 

The only one you could maybe get a yellow for was the wee dig at Christie. 

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Said he watched the full game and that only the Ralston incident was worth comment and I have to say that I agree with that.

Of course Scotland’s FCO (fenian compliance officer) will no doubt be more qualified to condemn Morelos.

Hopefully she uses the same rules by asking Beaton if he wants to change his mind and when he says no she goes back in her shell. 

The fact that every single one seems to split opinion says it all 

Personally think they all could have been yellows, maybe on another day at least a straight red but none of them were what i'd call bad decisions as they could all have went either way

All 3 incidents when you slow them down look worse. I was at the game and never noticed any of them as being incidents that looked like yellow cards never mind red cards. I would also say the hand ball and also the lego muncher tackle I also missed but can't remember much outrage at the time. I thought that the ref had a good game tried to let it flow some strong fair tackles going in which was good to see. 

54 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If you see Mo’s leg flick from the front he isn’t even looking at Lego, so if he has suddenly developed new powers to see where he is kicking without looking then it’s nothing. 

Ralston isn’t even worth mentioning. 

The only one you could maybe get a yellow for was the wee dig at Christie. 

Thought Mo had a wee grope up his thigh,lol....and Christie folded like he'd been shot,oh deary me🤣

Compliance officer to decide on Thursday if any of the incidents should go forward to the 3 man panel for adjudication. My understanding is panel (3 retired refs) can only recommend suspension if deemed to be a straight red and all 3 agree. I do not believe they can adjudicate that 2 were yellows so a red applies. They look at each incident in isolation to seem if it was violent and therefore meeting a red. I guess the Ralston one is the one they will be most likely to deem violent conduct. 

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

Most exciting player in Scottish football at the moment. The only reason these "incidents" are being highlighted is that they involved Morelos, and the agenda that is against him. 

Exactly mate, if they are going to look back at every small incident in the game then they need to look farther than Mo. I assume there is no mention of the McGregor handball that should have been a penalty and a red card. I only saw it today and I would never have mentioned it if they were not looking at Mo. Bunch of :wanker:

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Exactly mate, if they are going to look back at every small incident in the game then they need to look farther than Mo. I assume there is no mention of the McGregor handball that should have been a penalty and a red card. I only saw it today and I would never have mentioned it if they were not looking at Mo. Bunch of :wanker:

That's it. They look at incidents involving one player only, and take them in isolation. I was watching the game on sky and didn t know about the hand ball until I saw the footage at full time. Nobody mentioned it. Same with Christie. 

I didn't think it was a dirty game either. We were hard but fair. Seems everyone else can do it bar us.

33 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Thought Mo had a wee grope up his thigh,lol....and Christie folded like he'd been shot,oh deary me🤣

As did Ralston who probably never even felt the studs brushing his back, Christie also had a nibble at Alf prior to him tickling his thigh.

3 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

The media narrative has been set. Reason has no place in the process, Morelos must be banned regardless.

Aye,no doubt it's mhedia driven,can't be letting Morelos away wi anything but ignore all the elbows and late tackles from Brown and Co,Scottish Football? Corrupt as they come.

1 hour ago, Brubear said:

Compliance officer to decide on Thursday if any of the incidents should go forward to the 3 man panel for adjudication. My understanding is panel (3 retired refs) can only recommend suspension if deemed to be a straight red and all 3 agree. I do not believe they can adjudicate that 2 were yellows so a red applies. They look at each incident in isolation to seem if it was violent and therefore meeting a red. I guess the Ralston one is the one they will be most likely to deem violent conduct. 

Does she not have to wait on Beaton's match report and only if he mentions anything can she take it further?

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

That's it. They look at incidents involving one player only, and take them in isolation. I was watching the game on sky and didn t know about the hand ball until I saw the footage at full time. Nobody mentioned it. Same with Christie. 

I didn't think it was a dirty game either. We were hard but fair. Seems everyone else can do it bar us.

I think now we have showed we can beat them, it will get worse unfortunately. We as a Club need to start standing up against this SFA CO.

I think I have just seen on twitter that she is referring Mo to the panel. :duh: