Club 1872 full interview with Traynor

Sparkle

2 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Hope his next interview is with a National news outlet and let them know the fenian who started this has had to apologise for telling lies.
The tramp Clarke has made an apology in the DR when he was called out about the Rangers mangers position.
Who would believe a fuckin liar.
Still think the manky looking cunt should be getting a lawyers letter to force him to retract his other whopper that Rangers didn't sign catholics.
he is a self confessed LIAR.

Mate it was done by C1872 and while it was good it will only be taken seriously when it comes from Rangers IMO, it is so disappointing that we nearly got it right.

6 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Why it isn't on our official youtube page and RTV is mental. Yet another example of us playing this game terribly.

We should have someone from the club go back through the past 7 years and build a comprehensive dossier on our treatment from the authorities and the media, and get Stevie G to release it to some of his English pals as it would never see the light of day if released in Scotland.

It's been obvious for years that we are treated to a different standard than every other team.  It goes back to silly things like refs in the lower divisions admitting they let other teams off with stuff against Rangers because we were much quicker and more technical, so theygave the lower league players the benefit of doubt.....

to the SFA,SPL, and member clubs shitting out of making the correct decision on our fate due to percieved backlash against them from fans.... 

right up the modern example of the BBC admitting that they would like to come and commentate on our games again ( for nothing more than ratings) but they want to treat us to a different standard by not interviewing our players after the match.

Sick of it all.  They are all cunts.

This by 1000000 % :thumbup:

17 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

There will come a time when lawyers get involved....

Should have happened well before now. This has been going on well before 2012 and I hope someone has been documenting it. BBC Scotland have always had an anti Rangers agenda it has never been so blatant as it is now.

I didn't know that someone from BBC Scotland had used a picture of a decapitated Ryan Jack on a story about Aberdeen ticketing that is beyond the pale.

BBC Scotland have an obligation to the licence payer to report on our club and act in a balanced way. Can't wait until we have to supplement Thier new Chanel.

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"They surged in several times clubbing everyone within reach. Although the fans who were spewing their sectarian bile probably deserve a good hiding, innocents would also have been taken out." 

Jim Traynor on Rangers fans in Pamplona, Spain. 

He was being unbiased as a reporter, something we don’t see from the other lot.

The songs thing, many within the Rangers community might have agreed with him.

I always thought Traynor was a bit of a turd...and prone to a bit of sensationalism.

BUT.....those of us decrying him have to realise that was his job. And if I remember right he was a prick in equal measure and reasonably balanced. 

It would be good if he could take his hard-hitting approach and use it to our advantage now that we employ him. 

My main concern is that I’m not sure he’s made many friends in his old profession and that his links with us is a major factor in why Jackson and BBC Scotland are the way they are with us.

Red all day long.

Wee Alfie going in to stiffen the cunt.  Lol.

Now wtf goes through the minds of those cunts on the panel when they can rescind this? No fucking way can that be rescinded. So Kamara is now made look the cheat for going down, as the decision is meant to of course.

There is only one answer. Taigs!

Time we got transparency as to the names sitting on each panel. Transparency should be the watchword to ensure the integrity of a sport is maintaned. Why should these cunts remain anonymous? 

I'm getting seriously wound up with all this shite in something that is so obviously corrupt, yet we are totally impotent to do anything and just go along with the narrative against us. If it was me on our board, I would have declared war by now. No fucking way would I accept such blatant bias and humiliation with corruption at it's core.

No apologies, but nowhere near enough for me. 

What about ALL the fucking against the Club in the media?

What about ALL the wrongs in the disciplinary process levelled against us?

What about the sectarian shame layed at our door?

What about the demonistaion of our club?

What about the dehumanisation of our support?

Where was the response to those fucking effigies at the scum dome?

What about that fucking outburst from Clarke?

That fat fucking slug is cruising and takng the piss!

2 hours ago, pcbear said:

Robertson last week and now Traynor have at last woken up and found a voice, keep it found and add volume.

They have which is good, but one was done on RTV and got publicity and even a response (although shite) from BBC Scotland the other one is done by C1872 and although I hope I am wrong I very much doubt it will really be mentioned apart from Rangers forums and Twitter. 

1 hour ago, slimjim1690 said:

A lot of the support do not have RTV (I do),  and I agree that this interview should be shown on as many platforms as possible and so in that vein in order to get the message out to as much of the support as possible then I suggest why not show it on the big screens at Ibrox and do it at half time when we have a captive audience with the volume cranked up, do it throughout the stadium, food kiosks, toilets, everywhere, then it will get to the target audience, that's what I would call good PR.

I am also left wondering after listening to this interview, never mind the (perceived) bias, (no laughing at the back there), but why aren't we warning them to stop with the outright lies and if they continue to tell blatant lies why not sue the bastards.

I think showing it at Ibrox at half time is a good idea.

I should also add that what I mean by RTV doing it is that way it is official and on the website where anyone can view it and the the BBC and hopefully other who he will be having a go at soon have to respond.

The problem with C1872 doing it is that they have no need to respond and will just ignore it. 

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

No apologies, but nowhere near enough for me. 

What about ALL the fucking against the Club in the media?

What about ALL the wrongs in the disciplinary process levelled against us?

What about the sectarian shame layed at our door?

What about the demonistaion of our club?

What about the dehumanisation of our support?

Where was the response to those fucking effigies at the scum dome?

What about that fucking outburst from Clarke?

That fat fucking slug is cruising and takng the piss!

I agree with what you are saying B A, but this was a response to the BBC editing the interview he did with them so he was never going to mention the things you have listed.

Now if we (the board) had any balls he would be on RTV and it posted on the Rangers website on Monday covering the CO and how we are treated differently than the other teams, but you and I know that will be unlikely to happen.  

A little wishy washy and tame for me .  

I'm happy the club are now doing this  . I hope we get more meaty and stop using words like fair and fainess . It's clear bias and an utter disgrace the way the beggar loving BBC are behaving .

Fairness will never happen under the present scumbags that frequent pacific quay

3 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Traynor says they've got a compilation of stuff that will take a while to do anything about, I'm afraid by the time they get around to it the moment will be well gone. As I said it's a good in house video but won't mean anything until it's addressed by the board. 7 years ? There's 7 days Mate and the mheejah are still bad mouthing us:

This week celtic fans;
Threw flares
Hit Player with coin 
Sectarian chanting in Kilmarnock 
Invaded the pitch
Wrecked stadium seats 
Rioted in Valencia 
Sectarian chanting in Spain
Brought under control with rubber bullets
3 celtic fans charged with threats to referee

Boozer petrol bombed in Benidorm

The Scottish government, the sfa and BBC Scotland staff ignored all of the above and instead focused on Rangers Fans Sectarian chanting.

post of the weekend BD