Glen Kamara

tannerall

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

If they haven't got a sell on clause that's daylight robbery man :lol:

He has slipped into the team perfectly.  Definitely looking like a steal so far.  I don't want to get ahead of myself as coulibaly looked like a world beater in his first few games.

My only real issue with him is his first touch isn't great.

30 minutes ago, tannerall said:

We've got the makings of a decent player there. Holds the ball well, makes space, reads the game well, shows no signs of being pressurised, does not try to do anything too fancy, and was winding up and taking the piss out their defence too at corners.

Looks like a good investment.

Brilliant post mate.

Sums him up completely.

A very good investment, well done to our scouting system.

42 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

If they haven't got a sell on clause that's daylight robbery man :lol:

Wonder if that was 1 of the reasons we got him as if they waited til summer they couldn't have added a clause

Didn't have a good 1st half but none of the midfield did. 

It's not easy controlling a game when the sheep are booting the ball from back to front or playing head tennis. 

They even trained on the pitch the day before then left it uncut and unrolled as they knew they weren't gonna be playing on the middle third. 

McInnes - master football tactician. 

4 minutes ago, Jasper Blues said:

Didn't have a good 1st half but none of the midfield did. 

It's not easy controlling a game when the sheep are booting the ball from back to front or playing head tennis. 

They even trained on the pitch the day before then left it uncut and unrolled as they knew they weren't gonna be playing on the middle third. 

McInnes - master football tactician. 

The pitch today was a real leveller, hard to play a passing game on that. It suited them down to the ground cos a midfield slog/battle increases their chances no end. Nothing wrong with that, you take every advantage you can get within the rules. On a good park like ibrox I expect a different outcome.

3 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

The pitch today was a real leveller, hard to play a passing game on that. It suited them down to the ground cos a midfield slog/battle increases their chances no end. Nothing wrong with that, you take every advantage you can get within the rules. On a good park like ibrox I expect a different outcome.

Different outcome like getting beat 1-0 lol, if the pitch is shite for passing then we should have adapted, we didnt really

4 hours ago, tannerall said:

We've got the makings of a decent player there. Holds the ball well, makes space, reads the game well, shows no signs of being pressurised, does not try to do anything too fancy, and was winding up and taking the piss out their defence too at corners.

Looks like a good investment.

Looks like an absolute steal. Boy is genuine class. Gutted that he plays in McCrories position though. 

On another note, I was really impressed with a centre back I have been giving abuse to all season. He's really came on to a game. It pissrs me off that Katic was better than him when we loaned him. It SHOULD have been Katic who had been playing, learning and improving the way he has. Why are we developing another teams player into a top class defender when we should've been developing our own player the way we have developed Worrall. He has went from very very average to possibly the best centre back we have now. That should've been Katic. I still don't understand it??? There MUST have been a clause in the deal that if he's fit, he plays. Katic has had very little game time since his arrival. He was looking at being a fans favourite when a big blond mop took his place off him indefinitely. Is there a clause to buy him? That would soften the blow of what's happened to Katic. 

18 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Concerned he’s the new Coulibaly tbh

Why? Gerrard seems to be good with the young players. I would say all the young players that have played are a better player now than what they were. Can't wait to see what he does with the very young Middleton when he gets a chance to give him more game time. I have a feeling we're building something very special here. As far as Morelos goes, I genuinely would knock back anything under £25m in today's market for him. I rate him that highly. The guy I got slagged on here last season for not complaining about him when he went through a wee dry spell.