Jake Hastie

I didn’t know anything about this guy a few days ago.  I’ve been watching his goals on YouTube and he’s scores some crackers.  If we can get him for a development fee then great.  We certainly need more goals midfield to front and it looks like this lad has got that in him.

Few Motherwell fans in my work who say he's been on a decent run of form since January. 

Before that he was apparently on loan at Alloa and hadn't done much. 

Can understand if we're mega keen since we seem to have been interested in him for years and now he's looking the part in the SPFL.

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

Few Motherwell fans in my work who say he's been on a decent run of form since January. 

Before that he was apparently on loan at Alloa and hadn't done much. 

Can understand if we're mega keen since we seem to have been interested in him for years and now he's looking the part in the SPFL.

At Alloa he had 3 goals and 6 assists (including winning 3 penalties) in 23 apprerances.  

The Motherwell YouTube channel has a lot of content on it and there’s quite a bit of Hastie playing at U20 level.  He was scoring against celtic, Kilmarnock, etc.  Seems to have made the step up no problem.

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

He’s scored more goals from open play this season that any Rangers player except Morelos which is pretty impressive. 

Let’s have him then. We are a buy them young, improve them, keep them for a couple of seasons and move them on club. 

Lass at my works sister is going out with David Turnbull, says he has the mindset that he is a great player, big for his boots almost. Nothing wrong with backing your ability though as long as he doesn't think he's made it and that's it. Apparently he went out and got a new merc a couple days ago... 

17 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Lass at my works sister is going out with David Turnbull, says he has the mindset that he is a great player, big for his boots almost. Nothing wrong with backing your ability though as long as he doesn't think he's made it and that's it. Apparently he went out and got a new merc a couple days ago... 

He bought a new car? How dare he!!

17 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

It's Hastie we're signing mate not Turnbull. 😁