What are your favourite Old Firm moments?

59 minutes ago, Rangers#1 said:

My first old form game , I just turned 10, was sitting on a barrier just along from Wullie Johnstone in the Rangers end , when he scored I must have landed 20ft away from where I was.  As a wee boy walking out the piggery that day with thousands of bears was something I will cherish the rest of my life.

Did you know Jim Bett scored the first for us that day ?  And still my favourite strip 👍🇬🇧

1 hour ago, blueballss said:

Through the 80s and 90s, too many to mention. This just because of the occasion and the GIRUY feeling

The weather was a joke that night , in the second half they were hitting it 35yards away the lot,   We had not won the Scottish cup for years until we won the treble beating Airdrie in that years  final, and if I remember right they put us out the Scottish cup the previous 3 out of 4 years or something all at the piggery, so it made it even sweeter.

45 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

The weather was a joke that night , in the second half they were hitting it 35yards away the lot,   We had not won the Scottish cup for years until we won the treble beating Airdrie in that years  final, and if I remember right they put us out the Scottish cup the previous 3 out of 4 years or something all at the piggery, so it made it even sweeter.

I'm gonna say I think it was the 1st time I sat on the seats in our end? I may be wrong though? 

58 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

My first old form game , I just turned 10, was sitting on a barrier just along from Wullie Johnstone in the Rangers end , when he scored I must have landed 20ft away from where I was.  As a wee boy walking out the piggery that day with thousands of bears was something I will cherish the rest of my life.

Did you know Jim Bett scored the first for us that day ?  And still my favourite strip 👍🇬🇧

Alex Miller scoring the winner in injury time, my first game at the piggery and the first time we won there for years, like you I was in the corner of the terracing a few yards from where bud took the throw in, ah great memories! 

40 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Mojo scoring the winner late on at the Copland end was sweet as a nut. 

Loved it. 

That's mine too. The OF atmosphere was better back then. Think it was something like my 4th or 5th OF game, but still my favourite OF goal experience.

Jan 97 was pretty amazing. The game looks so different now. Like the ball was harder to control. Pitches were muddied. Tackles would fly in after 1 touch of the ball. Ball seemed heavier too. Alberta could have fired a medicine ball in that night though. That day pushed us towards the 9 and was the first season a team won all 4 of the fixtures in 1 season