Article on Alfredo

BridgeIsBlue

Honest to fuck man, what the fuck has went wrong with this country?  We have potentially a world class player if things work out for him on our books playing in Scotland. But the narrative is he’s a Rangers player so he’s a spastic... get into these cunts today Alfredo!! Vamos alfredo!!

6 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Trying to understand the thought process here that led the Mail to seek out someone who had formulated a “chimp theory” so they could apply it to Scotland’s top, black footballer.  

I’ve got no idea if what this guy writes about is psychologically legitimate, or whether he is a crank, but it’s monumentally stupid as you say to actively get them to apply it to a black footballer.

Then again it’s the Mail, founded by self avowed Fascists, so nothing surprises me.

Here’s the writer of the article liking a tweet about Gerrard being called an Orange bastard and the second tweet pretty much displaying his ignorance and explaining the “chimp brain” comment in the article. 

F15F7812-FFAF-4E98-8BD6-6A65CDA58FEF.png

FBFE73AA-A5E7-4EF8-ACC5-C554F84646D9.png

And I thought the Keith Jackson article was bad. I've always been wary about the racism angle but some articles and opinions from certain journalists and media outlets are damn right racist. This is no different, arguably worse, than some of the Raheem Sterling articles. It's not even casual, unintentional (which is bad enough). It's blatant. Disgraceful.

At least some are starting to see this.

45 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Trying to understand the thought process here that led the Mail to seek out someone who had formulated a “chimp theory” so they could apply it to Scotland’s top, black footballer.  

Fault definitely with the paper as common sense and a wee bit of sensitivity would have led you to avoiding this man's theory when discussing any black footballer.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Anywhere else this guy would be crucified. I'm betting the hating Rangers thing will trump the racism thing, though. Won't be the drama there should be.

This needs to be picked up in the UK mainstream. I've seen a lot of segments on the likes of Sky Sports News, up to an hour long at a time talking about this type of thing in great detail. This is exactly what they are trying to highlight and eradicate.

The wider agenda is everywhere in the media. I was puzzled why one James Dornan was asked for his comment by the Evening Times, on the Orange Order decision to remove the ban on members entering a Catholic church. I wonder why they might consider Dornan an expert on such a matter? 

They also invited Sinn Fein to comment,who of course wasted no time in shifting the focus to their own agenda,which the Times appears to have been only too happy to publish. 

Meanwhile institutionalised child abuse, and its subsequent cover up, goes largely unexplored. 

5 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

As badly written as the article is, Morelos keeps giving them ammunition.

Now the most sent off player in Europe this year, we can’t defend him anymore

So that gives anyone the right to racial abuse him. 

Why does Race even need to come into it. 

7 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

The wider agenda is everywhere in the media. I was puzzled why one James Dornan was asked for his comment by the Evening Times, on the Orange Order decision to remove the ban on members entering a Catholic church. I wonder why they might consider Dornan an expert on such a matter? 

They also invited Sinn Fein to comment,who of course wasted no time in shifting the focus to their own agenda,which the Times appears to have been only too happy to publish. 

Meanwhile institutionalised child abuse, and its subsequent cover up, goes largely unexplored. 

What child abuse? Surely it would have been investigated if there was...