Gerrard given 1 match ban

marka1979

Just now, johanhentze said:

Wait....WHAT? 

I for my sins sometimes watch the Peter and Roughie football show .

This week we have had Joe Miller Alan Rough and our own Bazza defend Brown .Bazza himself said he had given a bit back to fans in games .

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Since Sunday there have been plenty arseholes in the mhedia claim what Brown did at the end of the game was ok .Including our ex captain and now ex hero Barry Ferguson .

Now Brown .Gerrard and Both clubs have been citied for the end of Match scenario. If Brown doesn't act the cunt then none of this happens .

I'm actually surprised it's taken this long for The SFA to act on the aftermath of the game to be honest 

Gerrard has been dealt with immediately and got a ban , they wont even look at Browns case for a month , when it doesnt matter a fuck ........

14 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I find that quite amazing in all honesty. 

Banned for a comment lol. 

If we look in any way stronger next season we’ll be getting banned from playing games at this rate. 

After the  thing Rogers has said or Lennon this season alone? Ffs their remarks regarding referees etc after we beat them, they were going into meltdown and dmanding we get hammered for just playing the game and being Rangers 

Tell the, straight , the 4  official shouted foul foul foul when we lost there earlier this season and the ref ignored him, then this game how the linesman never seen Browns kick on merolos I will never know but he saw Alfredo which I find bizarre. Surly he must have saw both ncidents yet ignored the cowardly kick 

19 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Gerrard has been dealt with immediately and got a ban , they wont even look at Browns case for a month , when it doesnt matter a fuck ........

Didn’t notice that when I first read it, they are just rubbing salt in the wound the cunts. 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Also where does this pish that the Protestant way is stoic quiet indifference. 

The clue is in the name, we stand up for our rights and take shit from no one, if we hadn’t the Protestant faith wouldn’t even have got going. 

In an era of political correctness I feel the word Protestant should be replaced now .Something like new age Christian would be more appropriate. 

23 minutes ago, OhW said:

The Yes movement plays a big part I think.

Totally. It’s been one of the most deliberately divisive events in my lifetime.  They have fed it into every part of society even reaching football governance and influencing media perception and reporting.

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Didn’t notice that when I first read it, they are just rubbing salt in the wound the cunts. 

I read it with rage first time too .

Then noticed the dates when I read it again .The fast track system when it suits them .another glaring flaw in the unfit for purpose corrupt compliance system 

45 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Laughable if it wasn't so serious. Anyone still believe we are dealt with on a level basis as other clubs up here?

Yes. They're the ones saying folk are paranoid, we're obsessed with Brown, and all we have to do to sort it is beat them.

And they've charged both teams with not controlling their teams after the final whistle, awe that's nice buildin bridges an that, everybody getting treated the same eh? These dhirty cheatin sfa liewwell puppets should be challenged toe tae toe about everything because if we don't next season when that mob are going for NINE yes fuckin NINE we will be getting treated even worse than we are now, this board need to fucking wake up and smell the coffee for fucks sake and find some baws or somebody with fuckin money to combat these cheating cunts.

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I read it with rage first time too .

Then noticed the dates when I read it again .The fast track system when it suits them .another glaring flaw in the unfit for purpose corrupt compliance system 

Actually more raging than I was before I reread it. 😂

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The SFA will chase Gerrard out of Scotland just like they are trying to do with Morelos. Why? Because they are our two biggest assests. Maybe this should be in the conspiracy thread but either way it is true.

In a nutshell. 👍

Get Mo out for as little money as we can get as possible and Stevie out as he has great chance of becoming a great manager for us.