McGregor

7 hours ago, Inigo said:

Let's face it, he's had wee kicks out numerous times through his career. And it's normally when nothing much has been done to him by the opposition. He's got an issue. Very unprofessional, very fucking stupid, very unhelpful.

Did he not boot Scott McDonald in the 3-0 game because he stood on his toes? 😂 

Not very brght, but a keeper can break his leg when a player sticks his leg out like that. Appeal it imo and get between the sticks for the scum, or is it a kangaroo court especially for us and it is ruled on before the scum game? Use the system to our advantage when we can. 

I haven't seen this until just now, but, having read about it, and heard so called commentators and pundits postulating about it, I was expecting to see that McGregor had murdered someone, and should be spending the next 15 years doing hard labour out in the colonies.

IMO there is absolutely fuck all in this.

What gets me is suggesting that indiscipline has cost us the season. It may be a part of it but losing goals and not beating sh*te teams is what cost us. Not scoring goals and not keeping clean sheets is what cost us. Do that and the discipline takes care of itself.

15 hours ago, Sket said:

Didn't kick the fenian bastard hard enough.

He never made contact, but the intent was there,   But when the player tried to block him why did the ref not blow for a free kick in the keeper as the last time I looked it was against the rules to block or try and block a goal kick  

He's a daft bastard but I have every faith in Wes. 

He’s been a walking red card all season he’s like doc in mean machine. He’s been outstanding for us all season but he’s definitely got underlying problems i think way he’s acted and yesterday had been coming for months.

4 minutes ago, pcbear said:

No McGregor no Europa Cup run, some of his saves to keep us in it were sensational, what he did yesterday was daft but his good far outweighs his bad.

Too many bears forget this , time and again he has been outstanding this season when the rest of the squad did all they could to throw the league away.  

He’s an idiot, plain and simple.

I've went above and beyond - as much as you can from a keyboard - for our players even when they probably haven’t deserved it, but there’s no defending him.

He’s a 37 year old footballer who, somehow, still needs to grow up. 

That's all that needs said though - any talk of him losing his place is mental, he’s lightyears ahead of any other goalie in the country.

16 minutes ago, pcbear said:

No McGregor no Europa Cup run, some of his saves to keep us in it were sensational, what he did yesterday was daft but his good far outweighs his bad.

10 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Too many bears forget this , time and again he has been outstanding this season when the rest of the squad did all they could to throw the league away.  

No Morelos no Europe.

Saved is in the league more than anybody, and he gets slaughtered. Both deserve it.

10 hours ago, Bears r us said:

This is the first I have seen a video of the incident because we had no idea in the East Enclosure what he had done, hence the booooooing at the end for the ref. :lol:

His save a couple of minutes before was fantastic and it is a real pity he has become a bit silly with this kick outs at players. I honestly have no idea how at his age this flaw can be sorted but I hope it can because he is such a great keeper and I would have hoped for a couple more years from him.

Sort this out Allan ffs and stop giving referees a chance to send you off, you are not Gordon who did get away with much worse IMO.

True 're Gordon. No surprise there though.

What was the shagger thinking. Madness.

"Rangers' Mcgregor sent off for Kung Fu kick" - BBC

"the Aberdeen defender fell and Morelos lashed out at him - as he had done in the opening match of the season at Pittodrie. But McKenna was no innocent as he too looked to jab a foot at the Rangers striker as he tumbled to the ground." - BBC

Spot the difference

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I haven't seen this until just now, but, having read about it, and heard so called commentators and pundits postulating about it, I was expecting to see that McGregor had murdered someone, and should be spending the next 15 years doing hard labour out in the colonies.

IMO there is absolutely fuck all in this.

I must admit I expected to see somthing much worse after reading what he had done as well. A bit stupid but not the end of the world. 

33 minutes ago, Albertz85 said:

True 're Gordon. No surprise there though.

What was the shagger thinking. Madness.

Yes Gordon got off with anything but we know why as you say. 

If I was Stevie G I would honestly (and I know many will laugh at this 😁) get Allan a few sessions with a sports psychologist because he is a fantastic keeper but also seems to be doing silly things which needs to be sorted ASAP.