Guard of Dishonour blog by Rick Roberts, and a poll

Should our team applaud them onto our Ibrox   

561 members have voted

1. 1. It’s a simple yes or no with no fence sitters

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Really good article. What a shame that it happened that way. We allowed all our players to walk away without a penny in return, when if they had been sold on a decent amount of money could have been raised, and a CVA negotiated. At the time it took all of us by complete shock, yet the handling of our takedown was a conspiracy that to this day cannot be rationally explained. 

I've supported and followed The Rangers man and boy since the mid sixties but if this board decides to give those bastards a GOH then that seriously might mark the end for me, the thought of it is churning my stomach, surely to fuck they must understand how the supporters feel about this, are they really willing to rub our noses into the dirt, surely to God not.

I really don't think that I could cheer for any player again who would lower himself to perform this action.

1 hour ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Really good article. What a shame that it happened that way. We allowed all our players to walk away without a penny in return, when if they had been sold on a decent amount of money could have been raised, and a CVA negotiated. At the time it took all of us by complete shock, yet the handling of our takedown was a conspiracy that to this day cannot be rationally explained. 

I don't think the taxman would have settled for a CVA . They wanted us gone nothing less.

37 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Ban the cunt who voted yes @del gray leuchars 

Why? Our players should be held accountable for allowing this. The rage that should be in them that will make sure they never allow it it happen next year. They won the league, we didn't! And I would make mcgregor be out there as well, as Gerrard says indiscipline has cost us this season. Don't see it as a guard of honour but a wall of shame for our players. I know if I was to have to clap them, I would make sure I would never have to do it again.

1 minute ago, del gray leuchars said:

Why? Our players should be held accountable for allowing this. The rage that should be in them that will make sure they never allow it it happen next year. They won the league, we didn't! And I would make mcgregor be out there as well, as Gerrard says indiscipline has cost us this season. Don't see it as a guard of honour but a wall of shame for our players. I know if I was to have to clap them, I would make sure I would never have to do it again.

You want to shame our players while honouring them?

Yer at it.

On 02/09/2018 at 09:23, del gray leuchars said:

I just want the right attitude on the park. I want to see the hatred in the Rangers players eyes and the desire to win! 

From this to let’s applaud the tarriers onto the park and humiliate the team and support infront of watching millions. Gees peace.

1 minute ago, SonOfLuther said:

You want to shame our players while honouring them?

Yer at it.

Why shouldn't our players be ashamed?

4 red cards in one season, should he not be ashamed, even Gerrard can't defend him.

McGregor made some outstanding saves but should he not be ashamed for his actions at the weekend?

Get your head out the clouds!

The only way we are going to stop them is on the pitch! 

Just now, del gray leuchars said:

Why shouldn't our players be ashamed?

4 red cards in one season, should he not be ashamed, even Gerrard can't defend him.

McGregor made some outstanding saves but should he not be ashamed for his actions at the weekend?

Get your head out the clouds!

The only way we are going to stop them is on the pitch! 

Wait a minute, I'm in denial?

First time I've said this on here : You're a taig.

You don't have a good word for us in any post in this thread. All the shame here is for Rangers according to you.