New Smartcards

46 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Just phoned the tickets office as I lost mine and have been told that every ST holder will be issued with a new smartcard before the beginning of the season due to turnstiles being upgraded. 

They will not be out in time for the friendlies though so if you're going you'll be issued with a ticket.

Thanks for that info. :thumbup:

Listening to a person high up in visa, they are looking to do away with cards and just use phone apps, the senvironmental pitch being sold. Perhaps Rangers should do their CSR bit and look at phone app for ticketing to reduce waste. 

Cheers for the info btw

14 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Listening to a person high up in visa, they are looking to do away with cards and just use phone apps, the senvironmental pitch being sold. Perhaps Rangers should do their CSR bit and look at phone app for ticketing to reduce waste. 

Cheers for the info btw

Already have my debit card, amex, tesco clubcard, and morrison card on my phone, but they are only contactless, meaning a limit of £30.

30 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Cheers for the info btw

@Jeffrey you’re never getting into a game again.

1 hour ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Just phoned the tickets office as I lost mine and have been told that every ST holder will be issued with a new smartcard before the beginning of the season due to turnstiles being upgraded. 

They will not be out in time for the friendlies though so if you're going you'll be issued with a ticket.

The friendlies run past the start date of the Europa so will that be paper ticket as well, that's a hell of a lot of tickets to print and send every 4 days 

46 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Cheers for the info btw

Stupid idea tbh ,what about all the older generation that don’t have smart phones ?

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

Cheers for the info btw

How do you give your ticket to someone else to use give them your phone. 😁