What else do we need?

GOAT

I’m going to assume Aribo and Kent will be Rangers players by end of August.  We still need IMO an attacking left back and for me another striker.  I’d also potentially try and find a young right back that can play second fiddle to Tav.  After that were done assuming we don’t lose anyone and I’d be very confident for the coming season.

still need to get rid of a few players aswell though. 

Left back(priority), centre back and striker

3 from Kamara, Jack, Davis and Aribo, Arfield, Kent is maybe good enough but if someone becomes available to play in one of those positions that would get 15+ goals I'd like us to go for them but only if it was someone who would make a real difference

McGregor Foderingham/Alnwick

Tavernier Goldson Katic Barisic

Polster      Edmundson       Flanagan

Davis Jack Kamara Aribo

Docherty McCrorie

Arfield Kent Murphy Jones Candeias  Hastie

Ojo Stewart 

Morelos Defoe Hardie?

Don't know if Dorrans and  a few others will leave but a centre back and striker are needed, if Hardie goes out on loan.

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Why do people think we need another centre half?  Maybe if it was a young centre half I’d agree.  But I reckon we’re sorted on that front now. 

Obviously never seen him play but given his pedigree I'd be more comfortable with Edmunson being 4th choice.

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Why do people think we need another centre half?  Maybe if it was a young centre half I’d agree.  But I reckon we’re sorted on that front now. 

Personal preference for me. We only have three centre halves, one of whom is making a massive step up, and we should have two players for each position.

34 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Left back(priority), centre back and striker

3 from Kamara, Jack, Davis and Aribo, Arfield, Kent is maybe good enough but if someone becomes available to play in one of those positions that would get 15+ goals I'd like us to go for them but only if it was someone who would make a real difference

Not sure I’d include Kent as a central player and as much as I agree with your point, I reckon we’ve finished with our business in the middle of the park. 

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

Not sure I’d include Kent as a central player and as much as I agree with your point, I reckon we’ve finished with our business in the middle of the park. 

In the formation towards the end of the season I'd have said he was more central and I'm assuming we will start the season with that

4 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

In the formation towards the end of the season I'd have said he was more central and I'm assuming we will start the season with that

For me he/Candeias were the ones stretching the game by going wider, but know where you’re coming from.

However still wouldn’t put him the same bucket as Jack, Kamara or Davis - yet to be seen how we will use Aribo.

24 minutes ago, GOAT said:

1 injury or suspension and we wouldn't have cover on the bench. 4 cbs is a minimum so unless we are going to use McCrorie or a youth player to fill that 4th spot we need another 1.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Sams as last season that proven number 10 in midfield  that can unlock defences.

It was the main thing that let us down last season.

If we started the season with the slight change in formation that we used towards the end we'd have won the league imo.