Sky Sports Crowds - Audio crowd sounds

Robmc1

Wasn’t sure how it would turn out when I heard Sky were implementing this, however having now watched some of the televised matches in both modes, Sky Sports Crowds does makes the difference from watching what could be an no atmosphere training match to the (imo) best way to view a bcd game. In fact, once I got tuned in to the match It was easy to forget it was bcd (well as long as you blank out the empty stands anyway:-)... Thoughts...

As an afterthought, on the upside for the Scottish game it seems like celtic have a head start on everyone else re this in already having the (well used) banners for covering half + their stadium seating with...

12 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

I hate it, feels so fake 

Yeh it’s fake but brings as much normality and atmosphere as you’ll get to watching a game on tv with no crowd. Not ideal but better than listening to the players shouts echoing through an empty stadium... 

52 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Yeh it’s fake but brings as much normality and atmosphere as you’ll get to watching a game on tv with no crowd. Not ideal but better than listening to the players shouts echoing through an empty stadium... 

agree tbh, it gives it something. The first couple of games in the Bundesliga were really boring to watch without it.

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Lost count of the amount of times they played Blaydon Races at the Newcastle game 

Well I suppose in the current climate it’s a bonus it’s not Camptown races🙄...

Fake crowd sounds fs

Would rather listen to the players shouts tbh would be interesting to hear who’s the most vocal in our team, hear what instructions or motivation our captain gives ect, much better than listening to fake crowd.  Like watching a game down the local park 😆

Whoever’s in charge of the premier leagues one is a mongo. Watched a few games and the balls went by the post by quite a distance and they’ve played the crowd celebrating audio 😂

Archived