Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

12 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Anyone bought the 150th anniversary Harrington jacket? Just discovered the Mrs has bought this for me for Xmas. Not that keen on it tbh. :lol: Would rather she bought the white anniversary strip. Suppose I could always swap at the shop if I don't like it!

Careful.. they dont like that!! :lol: 

14 hours ago, MFJ14 said:

Ordered a top on the 26th. Rangers saying its with Hermes, Hermes saying they haven't received it.

An investigation has been opened apparently, but can take up to 7 days for a response.

Wish I could say I'm surprised.

Hermes are useless bastards, they had my order for over 2 weeks before it was dumped and photographed outside my house on the doormat. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/12/2021 at 20:08, Gmajor1991 said:

What's the fit of the Pro home kit like vs the cheaper one? Is it more tight-fitting?

Pro slightly more tailored fit. Far superior quality, if you’re able to I’d 100% buy it over the replica shirt. Quality of the replica is piss poor. 

1 hour ago, 5Beckenbauer said:

Pro slightly more tailored fit. Far superior quality, if you’re able to I’d 100% buy it over the replica shirt. Quality of the replica is piss poor. 

My missus got me the home pro top last year, wears like an extra layer of skin. Quality bit of kit!

On 10/12/2021 at 13:05, MFJ14 said:

Ordered a top on the 26th. Rangers saying its with Hermes, Hermes saying they haven't received it.

An investigation has been opened apparently, but can take up to 7 days for a response.

Wish I could say I'm surprised.

I have exactly the same issue - Ordered 2nd December and between Castore and Hermes they have lost the item, also in the 7 day period for an update. What a farce + had to come up with another idea for a present for someone….

• 5 weeks later...

I ordered a pair of their runner trainers off the Rangers shop and used a 30% Voucher and it was free delivery. Came to 47 (from 60 odd on the site). Wore them to my folks today, my dad checked them and they are now on sale for £40 :lol: couldn't write it.

For what its worth, they are comfy trainers and I might get another pair at that price!

• 4 weeks later...

It's a cracker, but again, it's just the exact same frame of shirt as the third shirt and the retro shirt from last year.

I do love it, but the fit and collar we've seen before. It's not lazy as such due to the other details, it's just typical.

• 4 weeks later...