Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

On 29/01/2022 at 01:43, FlippinEck said:

I ordered a pair of their runner trainers off the Rangers shop and used a 30% Voucher and it was free delivery. Came to 47 (from 60 odd on the site). Wore them to my folks today, my dad checked them and they are now on sale for £40 :lol: couldn't write it.

For what its worth, they are comfy trainers and I might get another pair at that price!

I got a pair of the white ones last week. for £40. Put away for my holiday, comfy as fuck though. I might get the navy ones as well. 

1 hour ago, SheriffHood said:

I got a pair of the white ones last week. for £40. Put away for my holiday, comfy as fuck though. I might get the navy ones as well. 

I got a pair of Navy and a pair of white I haven't worn yet. Couldn't knock them back at that price. Cracking shoes. Wouldnt pay £135 quid for them mind you :lol: 

On 22/03/2022 at 20:47, Nameless Ghoul said:

Does anyone know if there is a place other than SD that sells Broxi Bears for kids? Ones in the ibrox store are just generic bears 

If you can promise that it's gonna be taken care of by a kid, and not torn apart by a house pet, I'll send ya mine free. Got him two years ago for the dog but I don't like seeing anything with a face get mistreated (even stuffed animals)!

He's just on a shelf.

5 hours ago, Gmajor1991 said:

If you can promise that it's gonna be taken care of by a kid, and not torn apart by a house pet, I'll send ya mine free. Got him two years ago for the dog but I don't like seeing anything with a face get mistreated (even stuffed animals)!

He's just on a shelf.

Thanks for the offer mate, really nice of you but my boy has his heart set on choosing one in a shop. 

Appreciate the offer 👏👍🏻

2 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

Looks horrendous, hope to fuck that isn't next seasons but that looks the only possibility. Just tell Castore we'll use the Legends shirt next year.

The Best Home top they have produced imo. Would have preferred it to this seasons. 

I bought the white so called limited edition 150 years pro top for £105 but there is nothing on the top about it being limited edition and only 1872 made.

Have I fallen for their advertising and it’s just the box that is of limited edition ?

Fkn cunt ripped right out of me 🤣

7C18E05E-C7C6-43A1-9E87-85505642CA0B.jpeg

Just now, Bad Robot said:

I bought the white so called limited edition 150 years pro top for £105 but there is nothing on the top about it being limited edition and only 1872 made.

Have I fallen for their advertising and it’s just the box that is of limited edition ?

Fkn cunt ripped right out of me 🤣

7C18E05E-C7C6-43A1-9E87-85505642CA0B.jpeg

It should have a limited edition black patch stitched into the left sleeve?