Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Have you seen the things they’ve hit us with?

I have. I think you are talking pish for the sake of it. That Nike effort is nothing short of disgraceful. You cannot compare this seasons top to that monstrosity.. Our current home top is very classy.

25 minutes ago, johanvanhentze said:

I have. I think you are talking pish for the sake of it. That Nike effort is nothing short of disgraceful. You cannot compare this seasons top to that monstrosity.. Our current home top is very classy.

It’s bang average. I’d take Atletico’s top as an away top over any away/third top we’ve been gave off Castore. Fuck sake, the best kit they will give us is a retro from the 19th century :lol: 

16 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s bang average. I’d take Atletico’s top as an away top over any away/third top we’ve been gave off Castore. Fuck sake, the best kit they will give us is a retro from the 19th century :lol: 

Mental. That Atleti top is a total disaster and you would probably think that if they actually gave us somehthing like that.. but hey, as long as its Nike, eh?

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Can’t believe we have that legends too and the white away one, and we’re stuck with a fucking mustard thing, an Aberdeen training top and then this pile of pish for next season. 

How do Castore get it so wrong. 

Season before we had that banger of a retro shirt. All fucking wasted. It's like they purposely send out the shite as main shirts knowing numpties will buy regardless then send out the bangers mid season for a game that'll taint the shirt forever.

Legends and the 150 shirt should've been this main shirts.

1 hour ago, johanvanhentze said:

Mental. That Atleti top is a total disaster and you would probably think that if they actually gave us somehthing like that.. but hey, as long as its Nike, eh?

I couldn’t care if it’s Nike, but I’d absolutely take them and just about anyone over Castore

4 hours ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Very likely next seasons kit going by other comments. Embarrassing 

It's a piss take if so. 

Utter shambles of a kit manufacturer who churn out worse shit that the rest. 

If that's not bad enough they punt fruit of the loom gear and folk end up with the wrong gear constantly. 

Fuck Castore

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's a piss take if so. 

Utter shambles of a kit manufacturer who churn out worse shit that the rest. 

If that's not bad enough they punt fruit of the look gear and folk end up with the wrong gear constantly. 

Fuck Castore

Going to look back in 10 years time and say "ye mind Castore? What a fucking shambles. What ever happened to them?"

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Going to look back in 10 years time and say "ye mind Castore? What a fucking shambles. What ever happened to them?"

To be fair they are building up quite a portfolio of decent names - they also seem to provide high quality non team affiliated sportswear. 

They're just not the right manufacturer for us, in the slightest.

I struggled to believe they could mass produce (for any team) when their USP is high quality goods.

Wouldn't be surprised if they pulled the plug on football kit production, but only dabbled in it to build their brand quickly and cheaply (in the context of advertising etc).

On 29/01/2022 at 01:43, FlippinEck said:

I ordered a pair of their runner trainers off the Rangers shop and used a 30% Voucher and it was free delivery. Came to 47 (from 60 odd on the site). Wore them to my folks today, my dad checked them and they are now on sale for £40 :lol: couldn't write it.

For what its worth, they are comfy trainers and I might get another pair at that price!

Bought the white top a week ago for £45 and it is now on sale at £30. :confused:

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

When you see this then see what we've had since 2013 it's fucking criminal. Shit, even give me the 03 to 07 instead of this Castore bullshit.

Screenshot_20220326-104934_Samsung Internet.jpg

92-97 our best years in my life span of kits. 

From puma onwards on its a hard look.