UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Dykes has done really well the past few games. Even there, just winning a throw in out of nothing to take the sting out of the game a little.

He’s ideal for Clarke’s hoof ball. Don’t think he’d be suited to our game though.

Just now, RS4_wul said:

He looks way better than I remember him at Livi but tbh I think we are in pretty good shape with our current squad. 

Aye our current team are in excellent shape, no complaints on that front. Dykes offers something different to what we have which could of been useful througout the season, seems to have a great attitude as well. 

4 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Scotland deserve that lead - been sound all over.

I guess it just emphasises the team element of the game. 

There's definitely players there I wouldn't choose. Two from Motherwell, McTominay at centre half, but still winning and playing better than i've seen under Clarke so far.

Not wanting to tempt date but I don't see them scoring. Looking fairly comfortable.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

No you don't mate you can't even decide which football club you support 

Like most on here I will be quietly hoping for a Scotland win with an eye on the Northern Irish.  Sorry if putting my allegiances in two camps doesn’t meet with your approval.  Ahh well 😀