UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

1 minute ago, JackAlex93 said:

Lyndon Dykes has been brilliant for Scotland tonight. The kind of player you need away from home. Winning flick ons, holding it up, ragdolling defenders. Given the Serbian defence loads of problems! 

Agreed. Not sure how much of a goalscorer he is but he is definitely a handful.

1 minute ago, JackAlex93 said:

Lyndon Dykes has been brilliant for Scotland tonight. The kind of player you need away from home. Winning flick ons, holding it up, ragdolling defenders. Given the Serbian defence loads of problems! 

He's a much better player than I realised. Improving a lot down south. Ideal player to have up top for a tough away game.

10 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

They’re physically imposing but slow and as poor a technical side as i’ve seen at International level.

They go to shit at international level, as I said it’s been happening for 14 years.

None of these players are poor, most of them are first picks for their clubs and a few of them were world champions at U21 level four years ago.

Milenkovic is one of the best defenders in Serie A and Tadic was one of the best players in the Champions League two seasons back.

For some reason they are totally laborious together.