Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

1 minute ago, plymouthranger said:

As soon as Tom said the words “double espresso” he had me hooked. 

This is fucking glorious. I actually think this might set them back years like Mojo did...

I think he said "double expresso" which makes it funnier

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its the ones who start with "I'm one of the calm, sensible Sellik supporters" who are always anything but and are comedy gold 😁

Aye, they start off like that, then after sounding like my old tranny searching for Radio Luxembourg on Short Wave, only fuckin bats can hear them. 

23 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its the ones who start with "I'm one of the calm, sensible Sellik supporters" who are always anything but and are comedy gold 😁

Tommy the taxi driver sounded quite intelligent the first time I heard him .It was SSB ,First minute then the mask slipped ,Delahunt let him rant away for 9 minutes in total about supressed catholics going back to days of the knights templar(pre reformation) ,He eventually hung up the phone and all Delahunt would say was ,well what can we say about that .

Just now, magic8ball said:

Tommy the taxi driver sounded quite intelligent the first time I heard him .It was SSB ,First minute then the mask slipped ,Delahunt let him rant away for 9 minutes in total about supressed catholics going back to days of the knights templar(pre reformation) ,He eventually hung up the phone and all Delahunt would say was ,well what can we say about that .

Delacunt please mate 😆👍