Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

51 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

I once spoke to him on the Rebel Hotline, giving the name John Paul ….my mates John’s surname. Then spout some handwringing shit, next day my mates on going Tonto saying he’s chairman of Bristol RSC and he never said that🤣

👏🏻👏🏻😂😂

20 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Outraged at Rangers report re Clancy ‘they complain about everything’, similarly outraged at the ‘referees failure to protect celtic players from industrial primitive football played by Alloa’, the epitome of the clowns clown who wouldn’t recognise irony if it slapped him across the face… (well actually he probably would but that would be contrary to his agenda of late)…

Same banger who pounced on one of his own rabid fans for '' getting personal '' when he mentioned Scot Brown's '' Skinhead ''. Yet he himself spent months slaughtering Morelos at every turn using at times, disgusting language. Churns my shit to hear our explayers sooking up to him. 

47 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Gordon Duncan (celtic fan I’m convinced) fawns over him like a long lost grandad and the rest of the presenters aren’t far behind.
This is a man who was at the forefront of Scottish football journalism for decades and I have no doubt was aware of all of the abuse going on at celtic park (or at least suspected it). However, here he is on a program which was tripping over itself to welcome callers (east end tax experts and suchlike) to make comment during a police investigation when we had our troubles and refuses to talk about the celtic abuse case (largest in world football).
He drones on about his grandchildren however was he concerned of the countless grandchildren/ children who were being abused when I have no doubt he was aware and could have highlighted it. I’d love to hear him put on the spot if the ‘separate entity’ excuse stacks up? 
Apologies, a bit off thread but the guy is an increasingly bitter one sided clown…

Great Post :thumbup:

2 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Gordon Duncan (celtic fan I’m convinced) fawns over him like a long lost grandad and the rest of the presenters aren’t far behind.
This is a man who was at the forefront of Scottish football journalism for decades and I have no doubt was aware of all of the abuse going on at celtic park (or at least suspected it). However, here he is on a program which was tripping over itself to welcome callers (east end tax experts and suchlike) to make comment during a police investigation when we had our troubles and refuses to talk about the celtic abuse case (largest in world football).
He drones on about his grandchildren however was he concerned of the countless grandchildren/ children who were being abused when I have no doubt he was aware and could have highlighted it. I’d love to hear him put on the spot if the ‘separate entity’ excuse stacks up? 
Apologies, a bit off thread but the guy is an increasingly bitter one sided clown…

I would absolutely love for him to summoned to appear in court when these hearings kick off.

Let him have his say after being sworn in to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

33 minutes ago, Canabear said:

I would absolutely love for him to summoned to appear in court when these hearings kick off.

Let him have his say after being sworn in to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

He’d be one of many in a long queue who should hang their heads in shame if your post ever came to fruition CB…

20 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Outraged at Rangers report re Clancy ‘they complain about everything’, similarly outraged at the ‘referees failure to protect celtic players from industrial primitive football played by Alloa’, the epitome of the clowns clown who wouldn’t recognise irony if it slapped him across the face… (well actually he probably would but that would be contrary to his agenda of late)…

I always wonder how he's manager to keep a place in front of the microphone into his 70s when other stalwarts like DJ have been put out to pasture? There is nothing in any way exceptional or even competent about him so are we talking polaroid's here? :huh:

1 hour ago, Thermopylae said:

I always wonder how he's manager to keep a place in front of the microphone into his 70s when other stalwarts like DJ have been put out to pasture? There is nothing in any way exceptional or even competent about him so are we talking polaroid's here? :huh:

A Liewell placed man who when he got too big for his boots was banned from the bheastdome for a while to bring him back into line?

If so the ban has worked.

1 hour ago, Thermopylae said:

No idea. Every caller gets hit with the same pish if they criticise a player, ref, club, tackle or anything else…

”I’ve been in the west of scotland all my life… my dads bigger than your dad… all the caller cares about is the OF game’.

Auld cunt. 

3 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

The only reason he’s there is because him and radio cattolica are basically a mouthpiece for the bheggars. 

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

No idea. Every caller gets hit with the same pish if they criticise a player, ref, club, tackle or anything else…

”I’ve been in the west of scotland all my life… my dads bigger than your dad… all the caller cares about is the OF game’.

Auld cunt. 

You never wait too long for the 'quadruple treble' line to be peddled either.

On 25/01/2022 at 21:57, Canabear said:

He can lie as long as he tells the priest at confession.

So Dick Advocaat had 2 more games in charge than Steven Gerrard ... I thought that Alex Rae and the contestant both sounded sure that DA was quite a bit in front and I wonder if Stevie Gs lack of silverware gives the impression that he wasn't at the club very long?

27 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

So Dick Advocaat had 2 more games in charge than Steven Gerrard ... I thought that Alex Rae and the contestant both sounded sure that DA was quite a bit in front and I wonder if Stevie Gs lack of silverware gives the impression that he wasn't at the club very long?

Yeh I was surprised at this myself, given his (Advocaat’s) high profile and level of success I think he’s now woven in to the fabric of the club and probably is remembered as being here longer than he actually was.
With Gerrard the time has literally flown bye, probably a combination of lack of silverwear like you say plus the covid pandemic etc, how time flies…