Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

25 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Spew Keevins saying Rangers won't lose another league game this season

He also said that work permits have been completed for ‘3’ Japanese signings for them. Unbelievable folly on their part imo (long may it continue) taking the chance on another 3 players from a totally alien/ different culture and national league.

Obviously their ‘jockey’ had settled well but this screams of desperation to me and will end with tears if/ when Postacoglou gets moved on and they are left unhappy. Roll on…

15 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

He also said that work permits have been completed for ‘3’ Japanese signings for them. Unbelievable folly on their part imo (long may it continue) taking the chance on another 3 players from a totally alien/ different culture and national league.

Obviously their ‘jockey’ had settled well but this screams of desperation to me and will end with tears if/ when Postacoglou gets moved on and they are left unhappy. Roll on…

They will have to settle quickly or it will be almost counter productive .

We have done ok in January recently as the players were brought in as early prep for the following season ,

When Defoe and Davis came in they upset the rhythm when we tried to squeeze them into the side .

18 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Are these players internationalists? If not how are they getting work permits?

and is Stavros working towards his uefa pro licence yet?

1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

How are they able to get work permits surely they have to wait til January 1st to even start thr process as that is when their working contract starts.

40 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Work permits are sorted in advance of contracts starting. There isn't some massive conspiracy here.

But what are the criteria for getting these work permits?

normally players have to be internationalists playing a required amount of games

I’d suggest most of these players they’re linked with don’t meet these criteria

17 minutes ago, The hustler said:

But what are the criteria for getting these work permits?

normally players have to be internationalists playing a required amount of games

I’d suggest most of these players they’re linked with don’t meet these criteria

But they wouldn't get the work permits if they didn't meet the criteria? Or do you have some kind of theory how they will...

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

Would not be the first time they got a work permit for a foreign u21 that had played a handful of games for nae cunt. Proved somehow they would not stop a young player breaking through. They arecunts of the highest order that get every call going there way.

They sexually abuse a wee guy was glasses and a teddy.

Vile bastards 

6 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Would not be the first time they got a work permit for a foreign u21 that had played a handful of games for nae cunt. Proved somehow they would not stop a young player breaking through. They arecunts of the highest order that get every call going there way.

True.

34 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Koki Mizuno. Remember they signed him a few years ago?

Japanese wonder kid. Ticked absolutely no boxes whatsoever for a work permit but got one on appeal.

looks like we could be going through the same again with a lot of these signings they’re supposedly about to make 

33 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

If it's who the papers are saying then 1 out of the 3 will get a work permit but not sure how the other 2 will as they are not exactly young talents. 

They will get them. I don't remember the last time as work permit was rejected.

40 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

They will get them. I don't remember the last time as work permit was rejected.

it was against us i cant remember the player (jardel?)but there was only so many allowed at the time and hamilton applied at the last minute and got their player in because he could be a future internationalist who never played for them and promptly disappeared