Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

1 hour ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

Gordon Duncan can spout his pish over the airwaves telling anyone and everyone that'll listen , that he's a life-long Motherwell Fan but you just have to listen to his responses and know thats a load of tosh.

He plays the anchor man role and game as far as he can but ALWAYS introduces a  personal slant to the callers questions that ALWAYS looks favourable and leans towards the mhanks.  He's that stupid he obviously thinks no one notice who his allegiances are with, and it aint Motherwell or us.

Then again, he did take over from the bold Gerry...another  neutral broadcaster lol lol 

Let see what pish he spouts tonight.

He is far better than previous hosts. He normal interjects with a different point of view, or at least posits an alternative take even if he doesn’t agree with it.

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Doncaster - " an overwhelming response from the Cinch Premier League clubs to bring the break forward."

Yes they wanted the games cancelled yesterday but went ahead as they though the earls would get 3 points prior to st midden saying they don’t have enough players against us which might still happen 

17 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

The original comment was a joke much more volatile stuff is said every minute in here.   since you don't know me, why would you think you expect better of me? I am a cunt tbh, don't show it much in here unlike some (not you, before you get sensitive again) 

Just don't see the need for the comparison, called it out respectfully, and don't think your comment is necessary - whether or not you think worse is said on here all the time or not. I am personally not a fan of that comparison or indeed if any comments of a similar variety are made. I will respectfully call it out as I don't really want to see it tbh.

15 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Just don't see the need for the comparison, called it out respectfully, and don't think your comment is necessary - whether or not you think worse is said on here all the time or not. I am personally not a fan of that comparison or indeed if any comments of a similar variety are made. I will respectfully call it out as I don't really want to see it tbh.

Marky, mate, don’t take it the wrong way. It was a figure of speech.  
Nothing was said against you. Chill brother. Hope you’re doing well as I believe you made a big move down to London? Take it easy bro. 

23 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Marky, mate, don’t take it the wrong way. It was a figure of speech.  
Nothing was said against you. Chill brother. Hope you’re doing well as I believe you made a big move down to London? Take it easy bro. 

All okay pal, hoping the same for you and a good Christmas & New Year to come.

I know comments like that aren't meant to hurt anyway and I appreciate the light-heartedness of it but I've always had these comments swirl around somewhere my whole life. I just find it uncomfortable, always have. I'd rather express the fact I don't think it's appropriate in case someone decides to listen than have to read more things like that. Not a case of being personally offended as such, it's just an uncomfortable comparison to me. :tu:

On 23/12/2021 at 18:31, kirkiebear said:

Mark Wilson failing to realise celtic’s injuries aren’t just “unlucky”. They are a direct product of the managers intense style of play and refusal to manage his squad appropriately.

Nobody told the timmy they were kamikaze - one game and they are gone.