Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

4 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Duncan being a wanker as usual

Initially I thought he was a breath of fresh air following his appointment to presenter, however as time goes on he really is full of himself and I get the distinct impression Motherwell may not be his first team, I can say for sure however it sure doesn’t appear to be ourselves…

7 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

I worry for the safety of referees when they are away from football minding their own business.

There are some seriously mentally challenged individuals who might get violent. 

The SFA and in particular the Referees Supervisor should be making statements and speaking to clubs. One club in particular to try to in some way defuse the hyperbole. 

It really doesn't help when Dornan suggests the possibility of something potentially sinister being at work.

when we beat them on the 2nd, it will escalate. Wouldn't surprise me if there is a ref strike

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

when we beat them on the 2nd, it will escalate. Wouldn't surprise me if there is a ref strike

Heard the football genius of the millennium,Mr postcode lottery say that decisions went against them and he would hope they would level themselves out 😂

Tbf many of us, myself included, have been complaining about the standard of refereeing in Scotland for quite a while.

If the SFA were fit for purpose they would have addressed this problem many years ago and we could have had some young top referees by now.

Innovation and proactive development,  hardly their strong suits, more of a self aggrandising  bhoys club IMO.

15 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Yup…

In the car atm and switched this on for as long as I could bare it, (which I knew wouldn’t be long) thought the exact same. I like Alex Rae and have defended him a number of times on this forum but tonight the ‘big Ange’ and Kyogo nonsense from him pushed my tolerance levels of him ‘over trying’ to be professional over the edge. No need for it imo, if he wants to praise them fair enough but the manner of which he’s going about it doesn’t sit well with me… (or yourself by the look of it)…

Kyogo some player though better than any other striker in Scotland, it must be the five goals against the mighty Dundee that's proved that.

43 minutes ago, Smile said:

Kyogo some player though better than any other striker in Scotland, it must be the five goals against the mighty Dundee that's proved that.

Don't forget his goals and assists in Europe that's shot them right into the coronation street  conference thingy.

29 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

Said there could have been one for each team. :pipe:

26 minutes ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

Fair enough - must have been before I switched on 👍🏻

And me too #.
I'll take your word for it mates.
No chance of listening to that gloating old bastard.
Saw him once in Prestwick only a couple of years ago,and called him a speccy prick :sarcasm:
He was wearing gear straight out of early 80's,and looked like they had been stolen from a charity shop. :thumbsup:

28 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

to be fair mate you could have missed it as thats all they said then they moved on

oh the wee jap is now the new jarjar and shug now calls him by his full name :sarcasm:

was he allowed to say Kyogo cheating bastard on the air