Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

On 21/12/2021 at 14:36, superallysbears said:

By fuck Joseph Goebbels would have struggled to do a better job than snyde have done tonight, it's quite frankly astonishingly good 🤦

Let’s hear what they have to say on tonight’s show mate. 🤣

2 hours ago, Marky. said:

I’m Jewish. It’s not something I personally find amusing. Think I raised the point the fairest way and would expect better from you than call me out as sensitive tbh.

The original comment was a joke much more volatile stuff is said every minute in here.   since you don't know me, why would you think you expect better of me? I am a cunt tbh, don't show it much in here unlike some (not you, before you get sensitive again) 

I must raise a glass of Christmas eggnog to Gordon Dalziel for giving dom the bitter tim a good beating in the quiz last night :mutley:

... even better the question that made the difference was "when did Rangers last win the Scottish cup" and the inbred bigotry got the better of him as he blurted out  NEVER!

God he sounded depressed at the end when he realised that he had blown it :lol:

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

Well they got their wish, they weren't counting on st mirren under 12s throwing a spanner in the works though 🤣

It really was a momentous result for both teams. A great point for St Mirren and a kick in the sack for the scum. Beautiful. 👍

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

It really was a momentous result for both teams. A great point for St Mirren and a kick in the sack for the scum. Beautiful. 👍

Karma 👍 I know st Johnstone are playing pish but imagine they take something, merry Christmas you filthy animals 🤣

Gordon Duncan can spout his pish over the airwaves telling anyone and everyone that'll listen , that he's a life-long Motherwell Fan but you just have to listen to his responses and know thats a load of tosh.

He plays the anchor man role and game as far as he can but ALWAYS introduces a  personal slant to the callers questions that ALWAYS looks favourable and leans towards the mhanks.  He's that stupid he obviously thinks no one notice who his allegiances are with, and it aint Motherwell or us.

Then again, he did take over from the bold Gerry...another  neutral broadcaster lol lol 

Let see what pish he spouts tonight.

3 minutes ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

Gordon Duncan can spout his pish over the airwaves telling anyone and everyone that'll listen , that he's a life-long Motherwell Fan but you just have to listen to his responses and know thats a load of tosh.

He plays the anchor man role and game as far as he can but ALWAYS introduces a  personal slant to the callers questions that ALWAYS looks favourable and leans towards the mhanks.  He's that stupid he obviously thinks no one notice who his allegiances are with, and it aint Motherwell or us.

Then again, he did take over from the bold Gerry...another  neutral broadcaster lol lol 

He is 100% a Motherwell fan.

3 minutes ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

I just hate the way the cunt butts in on the conversation and pushes the narrative away to his side of reasoning. An utter cunt of a host. I would listen to the show more if he wasn’t on it. Mind you, some of the other cunts are shite on the show as well. 😀

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

I just hate the way the cunt butts in on the conversation and pushes the narrative away to his side of reasoning. An utter cunt of a host. I would listen to the show more if he wasn’t on it. Mind you, some of the other cunts are shite on the show as well. 😀

the 3 stooges tonight.
A pryle of fannies.
i'm on the bab of chucking it with 3 boring bastards.