Your best Rangers atmosphere

Essandoh

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m not saying it was the best but Leeds United in EC at Ibrox is the game that leaps to mind - TBB as the teams came out was roof raising stuff! 

McAllister scores in first minute to silence us briefly - we win 2-1 and the i Rox was at its best! 

Many great days the other one that really stood out was the first time we had the troops march round the stadium at half time - outstanding! That should never have been allowed to be scaled back! 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I’m not saying it was the best but Leeds United in EC at Ibrox is the game that leaps to mind - TBB as the teams came out was roof raising stuff! 

McAllister scores in first minute to silence us briefly - we win 2-1 and the i Rox was at its best! 

Many great days the other one that really stood out was the first time we had the troops march round the stadium at half time - outstanding! That should never have been allowed to be scaled back! 

Any game TBB sung by all 4 stands was amazing, especially when a stand would be a split second behind at the start and you got the sort of echo/ repeat.

When McAllister scored you could have heard a pin drop, the silence was a right abnormal experience to a goal, was the first game I’d been at with no away fans. It was really strange as I think it took people a few seconds to sink in that the goal counted as there was no away fans cheering. Then after the shock, Ibrox got going and never stopped. Ibrox rocking under the floodlights in Europe, happy days.

Parma at home in the qualifier. Most of the champions league games under Advocaat. 3-2 against the filth to stop them winning the league on our patch. The Jack 1-0. Hibs 4-2. Motherwell in the cup not long after been punted down the leagues. Dunfermline 6-1 to win the league with Arteta’s pen.

3-2 against them in 2012 

Scottish cup semi aftermath in 2016

rugby park 2011 

legia and braga at home for last part of each game 

braga away 

not a fond memory but the Rangers end at hampden in last seasons cup final was also superb and really up for it until the last twenty minutes and we realised we were fucking it 

Leeds was special . 

Might not go down well but I liked the old Rangers end at p......d starting with the obligatory piss against the wall just after you got in , followed by 90 minutes of the old song book where you could hardly hear them . Finished off with a few drinks at the Keystane in Bridgeton before heading into town for a Saturday night where it was like waking into a different world . 

Last 10 against Rapid was excellent 

I have to say though I was in BF in a similar place to where the video in the OP was taken for Legia and the last 20 minutes was just incredible noise. When Morelos scored it was absolute bedlam and the few minutes after that just as good 

Inter Milan, early to mid 80's, I'm sure it was John McLelland's last game for us, even though we went out the place was bouncing. Milan supporters were in the main stand that night.... and this is also from memory... I'm sure the micks were throwing bottles at the opposition and were forced to replay their tie at Old Trafford.

Big Tam’s cup final in 1973.

3-2 for the good guys.

Tough game against a strong scum side and, despite the official attendance, I can tell you from going to Hampden three or four times a season back then, the crowd was at least 130,000 and the noise was deafening.

:UK:

Archived