****Official Dundee United v Rangers match thread

Scottywellhousetb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, murzo said:

Your two comments got me thinking. What sort of win for us would be more damaging for the tarriers mentally? Would us winning 0-5 keep the doubt in their minds or an injury time goal and 0-1 for us affect them more. I know ultimately as long as we keep on winning it doesn’t matter so I suppose the 0-5 wins it.

1-0 to United would fuck with them imo

1 hour ago, Swally said:

mental that at any point we could go 16 points ahead of them in December 

hopefully pile the pressure on them before their match today

4-0

We need to keep piling the pressure on them. They did that to us last season and we blew the league in  5 weeks when we dropped 13 points.

image.thumb.jpeg.a27889bec5db4823b20bfd9921f81aa7.jpeg

If there is any doubt in their minds, then Stevie G should bung these results up on the training blackboard to wipe out any complacency. There is definitely a much stronger feeling of belief this season and I just cannot see a similar implosion. 55 here we come

2 hours ago, Swally said:

mental that at any point we could go 16 points ahead of them in December 

hopefully pile the pressure on them before their match today

4-0

Remember they don’t have a league match next weekend either, so if we win our matches before then we’ll be at least 16 clear by the New Year Old Firm. 

Surprised to see suggestions about rotating heavily on Wednesday. St Mirren 7 unbeaten and a competition we must win. 

As for today,

McGregor

Tav

Goldson

Helander (if fit)

Barisic

Davis

Kamara

Arfield

Kent

Morelos 

Roofe

Harsh on guys like Aribo, Itten, Zungu but that’s what comes with playing for Rangers 

1 minute ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Anyone else finding that this result might be a tough one today, Nerves are crazy every league game we play now :unsure:

A just mentioned that offline too. Even though a know everything points to us battering this mob am still nervous as fuck. 

could be the fact we’re on the cusp of greatness, and ye don’t want the momentum to stop. Fuck knows 

will have money on us -3/4 nevertheless 😂

16 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Surprised to see suggestions about rotating heavily on Wednesday. St Mirren 7 unbeaten and a competition we must win. 

As for today,

McGregor

Tav

Goldson

Helander (if fit)

Barisic

Davis

Kamara

Arfield

Kent

Morelos 

Roofe

Harsh on guys like Aribo, Itten, Zungu but that’s what comes with playing for Rangers 

If we can stroll it in Europe with a supposedly weaker team then paisley should be the same.

Archived