*****Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If the Euros are still to go ahead, then any kind of temporary postponement is not possible.

True mate forgot about that, possible they'd shift it all back and the restart league seasons later again. It's not like any ticket sales have taken place, or have they? 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's hope they find a way to keep the games going. 

As for the sheep match, it's not about them. Not fussed about the starting XI because If we press and create as we can we will win fairly easily.

All we want is a 22 point lead before the tims play and as good things come to those who wait we'll have to be patient for a few days yet. Not easy. . 

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

If there’s any chance of doing some business in January it has to be a winger who can challenge Kent for his place more strongly than Barker can.

As teams continue to double up on Tav and Barisic can Hagi in his place more than often as the middle of the park will be much more open.

Another huge game, opportunity to go 22 clear. Aberdeen on a typical McInnes run, 7 unbeaten but few draws in there. 

Arfield & Jack both out, no word on Roofe as yet.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic 

Aribo Davis Kamara

Roofe Morelos Kent 

Would be tempted by Hagi for Aribo and go 4-2-3-1 but doubt Gerrard will do that up there 

9 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

3pm kick off sheep away... how good a trip would that be if fans wur allowed in with that kick off time. Always usually a 12 ko with fans.

It's only 3pm as sky have fuck all to fill their schedule with because it's the FA cup this weekend....using cunts 

I think Helander will come back in. Aberdeen don't really have that electric pace that can hurt Helander so I think he'll get the nod.

It's a big game for us. Tough place to go but win and all of a sudden the pressure ramps up on the Monday game. 

I'm strangely confident about this one and as I'm usually a nervous wreck before every game this season, I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. We've been below par the past few weeks so I'm hoping a strong performance and a few goals.

I think McInnes will probably have them sit in very deep and compact against us so an early goal could really settle us down.

Archived