C*ltc

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

I’m more concerned about her pulling travel privileges and our Europa cup game will then have to be forfeited. 

The only reason I can’t see null and void is that we would be the only league in Europe to do so, they can’t justify that. 

We were the only league in Europe to declare champions via a Zoom call last season. Put nothing past these cunts.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

I see the null and void rhetoric is now being hammered out by their fans. Couldnt mark their necks with a blow torch 🤣

The power they have in Scottish football you could almost justify their red necks but even this corrupt authorities couldn’t justify being the only league in Europe to null and void their league. Understand why their fans could think it’s possible though. 

Just now, Goianegra said:

We were the only league in Europe to declare champions via a Zoom call last season. Put nothing past these cunts.

I don’t they are horrible corrupt bastards but this causes too much issues and even their media would find it hard to get propaganda for it. 

Tbh i want everything to go for them today to keep continuing to show up what a shower of corrupt bastards run the game up here and we might eventually get some sort of change out of it. 

Last thing I want is a postponement of their game and having to listen to null and void rhetoric as they fall further behind, that looks to be exactly what they want 

17 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Lot of folk going to be disappointed today. They have had all night to make up and change rules to suit them.........

Fully expect their game to go ahead tonight minus one player isolating plus if rumour is correct, Lennon.

What they can't influence though is the next round of covid tests which could be more damaging if another 3 or 4 players go down with it.

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Tbh i want everything to go for them today to keep continuing to show up what a shower of corrupt bastards run the game up here and we might eventually get some sort of change out of it. 

Last thing I want is a postponement of their game and having to listen to null and void rhetoric as they fall further behind, that looks to be exactly what they want 

Got to agree they have to play the young colts or forfeit 3 points .

They went to DXB during a pandemic so they have to suffer  the consequences.

Snippet from today's Scottish sun 

However, although there are exemptions for elite sports people it is understood that Celtic's trip to Dubai was not approved by the Scottish Government.

And it's believed the government's legal advisors met late last night to discuss the implications of the Hoops' trip.

Scum couldn't possibly be lying tho right they said the government give it clearance 👍

Today is all about getting a laugh about how much they have fucked up and them been in the spotlight but if any cunt expects any punishment then don't get your hopes up. Nothing will happen and they will be playing tonight with 1 player out and possible a few other due to close contacts but even at that I hold no hope.

We are 22 points ahead anyway and as long as  we keep doing our thing then we are onto something good.

16 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Today is all about getting a laugh about how much they have fucked up and them been in the spotlight but if any cunt expects any punishment then don't get your hopes up. Nothing will happen and they will be playing tonight with 1 player out and possible a few other due to close contacts but even at that I hold no hope.

We are 22 points ahead anyway and as long as  we keep doing our thing then we are onto something good.

Nailed it.

I predict the game tonight will be played with them missing the one player testing positive. And it will probably be some cunt who wouldnt have played anyway. All this talk of ten isolating will turn out pish. Ten isolating happens to hamilton and the likes. Wait and see if im wrong.

I predict the game will be cancelled and possibly even their next one. SFA will back celtic and claim that no protocols have been broke and they are willing to play their games but due to the government changing the rules they will through no fault of their own have to postpone these games. It’s unfortunate but nothing like what Killie or St Mirren did. 

I’m really hoping nothing is cancelled. Convinced they’ll drop more points over their next 3. Would be fantastic if they did have a number of players having to isolate though - completely their own fault. 

I don’t want any excuses or forfeits from them. I want them beaten on the park. If the league was pulled early, or they were docked points it takes a bit of the shine off 55 IMO. I don’t want the biggest title in our history with an asterisk next to it. 

Null and void is a pile of pish. It’s not happening. Think we’ve just been battered so much that some don’t believe we can actually win the title.

12 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

I predict the game tonight will be played with them missing the one player testing positive. And it will probably be some cunt who wouldnt have played anyway. All this talk of ten isolating will turn out pish. Ten isolating happens to hamilton and the likes. Wait and see if im wrong.

They will require close contacts to isolate though, its how the track and trace works 

7 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’m really hoping nothing is cancelled. Convinced they’ll drop more points over their next 3. Would be fantastic if they did have a number of players having to isolate though - completely their own fault. 

I don’t want any excuses or forfeits from them. I want them beaten on the park. If the league was pulled early, or they were docked points it takes a bit of the shine off 55 IMO. I don’t want the biggest title in our history with an asterisk next to it. 

Null and void is a pile of pish. It’s not happening. Think we’ve just been battered so much that some don’t believe we can actually win the title.

This . 

Actually think they'll struggle tonite even with their full team . Getting beat by us , together with their hopes of the sheep taking something from us , was a ball breaker for them .

Hibs will up their game tonite after a couple of bad results . 

We don’t know for certain that the player concerned was on the Dubai jolly, do we?

If he was on the flight, those around him (maybe as many as 8?) will need to self isolate, even with a negative test as Christie and Edouard had to do.

Watched Sportscene last night and I have to say, based on current form, I would expect Livi to beat the scum in both games.

Archived