C*ltc

1 hour ago, Badger said:

I said this in a group chat yesterday. Duffy would be a good play in a MON or Smith type side, but..... if you try to play football, he is awful.

Good siege defender, but run at him....

He is a terrible footballer... in ANY context. Dreadful. Just goes to show how the EPL is overated as fuck,

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, maverick1200 said:

I didn't say what it is, I said what it  might be. There is a difference! 

My apologies if i offended you.

In my exuberance i was rattlin through them in a really good mood at the different set of circumstances between the tramps and ourselves,and just pointed out...... that we are 9 points in front. 

5 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

My apologies if i offended you.

In my exuberance i was rattlin through them in a really good mood at the different set of circumstances between the tramps and ourselves,and just pointed out...... that we are 9 points in front. 

No offense was taken :lol:, we are 9 points clear and I hope the gap stays. I'm desperate for them to slip up in the SPL but for all the trouble they are in, there isn't much between us and it could be only 3 points. 1 slip up from us and they could be back in it.

I'm not going to get too carried away yet as there is a long way to go. If we are in the same position in February I will do. 

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but Lennon coming out and saying he has to change the culture is a pretty huge and damning statement. I think it’s quite clear he’s lost the dressing room there sadly I think his time could be coming to end. Hopefully they won’t have the balls to sack him because him staying puts us massively in the driving seat for 55

5 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but Lennon coming out and saying he has to change the culture is a pretty huge and damning statement. I think it’s quite clear he’s lost the dressing room there sadly I think his time could be coming to end. Hopefully they won’t have the balls to sack him because him staying puts us massively in the driving seat for 55

His self awareness at these post match interviews is very poor, so basically he is wanting to change a culture that’s  been incubated in the club sine he’s  been at the helm. Rodgers was a lot of things but he undeniably did/ does create a positive culture within his squads...

2 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

His self awareness at these post match interviews is very poor, so basically he is wanting to change a culture that’s  been incubated in the club sine he’s  been at the helm. Rodgers was a lot of things but he undeniably did/ does create a positive culture within his squads...

If he had any brains about him he could have easily dealt with the 'Elyounoussi on the phone' question that was asked in his after match interview there and then if he'd just said, " he had permission to have his phone as he has a family member that is ill", and then dealt with Elyounoussi afterwards in the privacy of his office, instead he tried to come across on the TV as the big hard man manager, but he can't think that quick, and ended up looking like a right tit.

2 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

If he had any brains about him he could have easily dealt with the 'Elyounoussi on the phone' question that was asked in his after match interview there and then if he'd just said, " he had permission to have his phone as he has a family member that is ill", and then dealt with Elyounoussi afterwards in the privacy of his office, instead he tried to come across on the TV as the big hard man manager, but he can't think that quick, and ended up looking like a right tit.

The agreed reason behind him looking at his phone was he was checking the results of the other teams in the group. Think as bullshit responses go that’s probably as far as they can take it without it being totally unbelievable. 

Archived