them

MisterC

12 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I suspected that would happen because I remember Ryan Jack got a red card for a similar thing were he and Stevie may (at aberdeen at the time) went into an 50/50, May shat out it and came out 2nd best and Jack got a red for it 

The games, at least how it is officiated has changed mate, that's for sure.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Disgraceful decision to cite that player. He wins the ball cleanly and it is impossible to stop his momentum. If the Japanese player hadn't shat it, he wouldn't have gotten hurt. It's a man's game. Treat it like one or go back to Japan.

So much for no violins at celtic. 

The CO has been missing for months .

This is beyond disgraceful and exposes all that is wrong with the system .Media reaction will have caused the citing .

I saw the challenge and there is nowt wrong with what the Alloa player has done .He has went into win a ball ,The taig shat it and got injured.It’s not even a foul .

At the level this guy is playing any punishment will affect him massively financially and in a professional game that surely can’t happen .

6 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

I suspected that would happen because I remember Ryan Jack got a red card for a similar thing were he and Stevie may (at aberdeen at the time) went into an 50/50, May shat out it and came out 2nd best and Jack got a red for it 

Did that one not get rescinded? Or am I thinking of  another 2 reds of his first 4 at us?

1 hour ago, Roy Hobbs said:

The appeal was rejected. A Dundee United player was sited last season for a similar tackle on Morelos, and got away with it.

That the one where Alfie had internal stitches and about 10 external stitches.
He was cited for endangering an opponent if i remember.
Shocking decision.

41 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

That the one where Alfie had internal stitches and about 10 external stitches.
He was cited for endangering an opponent if i remember.
Shocking decision.

Remember that too Scott and also remember there was nowhere the level of condemnation of the Dundee United player as we are seeing/ hearing from MSM, literally because of who the injured players team is.
I watched the tackle again and the Livingston player literally had nowhere else to put his foot after winning the ball. Is this based on he won the ball, but he did it too aggressively, not like it was a sliding challenge or out of control, literally trial by media (their media it would seem)…

The guy with the teeth who attacked Oduwa was defended because he is Scottish and Oduwa was English

Is what it is, lower league players tend to be thugs. get over it

Not saying that boy is a thug btw I haven't seen the tackle just making a general point

12 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’ve only ever came away from 2 games thinking ‘that ref set out to do us’, Hibs at home under Beaton and celtic away under Clancy. 

I’ve come to the conclusion Beaton is a just absolutely howling.

Clancy I think leans towards them obviously, and is just so easily influenced. Brown had him on strings at Aberdeen, he’s been in the press before talking about how they know how big a season it is for celtic, also loved sending Morelos off when the press were in a frenzy about him for a while, and his performance in our 2-1 at parkhead was the most one sided I’ve ever seen. 

I think Beaton is that desperate to prove to everyone he isn’t a Rangers man that he’s terrified to give us a decision or one against them. 

29 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Can't just be me who thinks Callum McGregor is massively overrated?

Nah, he’s a good footballer. So much of what they do goes through him. Not a patch on Kamara or a fit Jack as central midfielders though. 

Delighted he’s out. Will be a tough one away to Hearts for them. 

If Hearts play to their strengths and actually hit their capabilities, they'll win, they were very good on Saturday against a wee team and so they should be but they looked on form, I'm having a bit of half-time full-time tonight as I think Hearts are well placed to expose the scum for the shite they are.

22 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

If Hearts play to their strengths and actually hit their capabilities, they'll win, they were very good on Saturday against a wee team and so they should be but they looked on form, I'm having a bit of half-time full-time tonight as I think Hearts are well placed to expose the scum for the shite they are.

I think like most games against them it depends on the first half hour or so. If Hearts ride out that storm and take their chances, they'll be in a great position to get a point or 3.

23 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Souttar will be playing like a bear 😉

He gets Hearts a win or even a draw tonight and the chance of him playing CL football next year are enhanced .

Would love for him to get another late winner to get the taigs riled 😂

11 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Souttar will be playing like a bear 😉

He gets Hearts a win or even a draw tonight and the chance of him playing CL football next year are enhanced .

Would love for him to get another late winner to get the taigs riled 😂

Wouldn’t be at all surprised if they go out to injure him. Postecoglou will be off the “it’s ok against our players” mentality. 

Just now, AdzKyle said:

Wouldn’t be at all surprised if they go out to injure him. Postegoglu will be off the “it’s ok against our players” mentality. 

I don't think this scum team have got enough about the them to injure anyone, physically they are as lightweight as they've been in twenty years imo.

9 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Wouldn’t be at all surprised if they go out to injure him. Postecoglou will be off the “it’s ok against our players” mentality. 

They ain’t brave enough .One could try it ,shit it halfway through and pop a cruciate .