them

MisterC

3 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Saw macgregors compressed cheekbone incident and it was a self inflicted accident.
He actually went to header the ball and caught the guy on the shoulder.
wee prick shoulda been yellow carded for fuckin stupidity,on his way off the park.  

That would have added insult to injury literally :lol:

37 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

A drilled into something n it broke n slipped into ma thumb n a said to a boy want to sort this out (was close to fainting) n he said " a know am the first aider but a don't like blood" 😂

Wit chance ye got man 

Burst out laughing at this

36 minutes ago, Mor3los_1 said:

'I said after the game it wasn’t too serious but to be fair I didn’t really get a good look at him.'

'The kind of character he is, for him to stay down and come off I knew it was significant.'

Make your mind up mongo

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I mentioned that yesterday. It goes unmentioned in the media. I think only Richard Foster made reference to that on Sportscene. As a defender, he would know all about 50/50 tackles and how to protect himself

Mate of mines a Queens Park coach, knows the Alloa player very well, says there's no chance it was malicious, only fully committed, he got the ball too.

2 hours ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

Mate of mines a Queens Park coach, knows the Alloa player very well, says there's no chance it was malicious, only fully committed, he got the ball too.

I just saw the incident now. Like Ryan Jack’s at Pittodrie a couple of years ago, I won’t even call it a tackle/challenge. The player in possession kicks the ball and the opponent shits out of making a challenge and gets 2nd prize. Alloa boy lucky not to have been sent off due to SFA refs being fuckin muppets. 

4 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

A drilled into something n it broke n slipped into ma thumb n a said to a boy want to sort this out (was close to fainting) n he said " a know am the first aider but a don't like blood" 😂

Wit chance ye got man 

4 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

I done a first aid course at work tbf.

Remember going to the 1st aider with a skelf in my thumb,and he got me to put my hand under a huge lit  inspection magnifier,and the roaster stuck the needle in my pinkie.
Couldn't believe he missed by 4 fuckin fingers. :mutley:
NEEDLESS to say i never went back to him.