them

MisterC

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

We would only be 1 point ahead if the OF had been drawn. They’d be 2 points ahead had they won it.

I can’t understand the confidence of some on here when the league is so close. Hopefully we’ll win our next few and take the lead to 7 points, but it is by no means a certainty like some on here would suggest.

Our transfer work so far in this window is underwhelming to say the least.

I'm quietly confident in regard to how they've been winning. That can only be sustained for so long. Same dodgy defence, same injury woes despite a few signings and still an over reliance on Kyogo. 4 points is extremely tight and can be changed very quickly but I reckon they're more likely to wilt before us.

However, I'm never overly confident when we go to parkhead. I always think a draw is a decent result there depending on the circumstances. 

Totally agree on our transfer window so far though:tu:

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

A win for the Jambos this week would be extremely welcome and would take away the pain of that Aberdeen display.

If the scum lose to us and Hearts, the ball is in our court imo.

Probably ten clear, their captain and star striker out for a good few games 👍

Already in our court.  Ours to lose at the mo.

If the Japanese lad goes in 50/50 he doesn't get hurt. When you hesitate (shat it), you are prone to the follow-through. McGregor's was an accident, no malice. I didn't see the Abada one but the media and their fans suggesting Alloa were purposefully dirty is a stretch.

3 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

I'm quietly confident in regard to how they've been winning. That can only be sustained for so long. Same dodgy defence, same injury woes despite a few signings and still an over reliance on Kyogo. 4 points is extremely tight and can be changed very quickly but I reckon they're more likely to wilt before us.

However, I'm never overly confident when we go to parkhead. I always think a draw is a decent result there depending on the circumstances. 

Totally agree on our transfer window so far though:tu:

The style of football they play is going to be their downfall I reckon.

They basically go full pelt and start to tire out quickly. That can't be sustained over a season as their injury list already shows. 

I think our game management is much better and will get us over the line. 

As for transfers definitely disappointing so far. Really hope club having something up the sleeve before window closes.

1 hour ago, Mor3los_1 said:

So Kyogo looks fucked long term, McGregor needs facial surgery so will be out for a few months and Ideguchi, one of there new super duper Japanese players is out injured for a few weeks. That game against Alloa has went great

Ideguchi out for a few weeks mate? Source?