them

MisterC

2 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

100%. Its a shite rule. You gain an advantage because your 20 yards closer to the goal than the defenders.

And that’s been my point.

If they didn’t gain an advantage, teams wouldn’t do it.

Eight goal advantage over us suggests that it does affect the game.

Just now, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

The tarriers side is built to absolutely run over diddy teams like this.

As proven in Europe when they come up against decent teams who don’t just lie down on the mattress waiting to get pumped they fall apart.

Our biggest issue this season will be

1. Giving the diddy teams to much respect and dropping too many points in comparison to the tarriers.

2. Giving the tarriers too much respect and sitting off them like Gio did in his first games against them.

Its why I think we need another quality signing or 2 in attacking areas to help break down the diddy teams.

i think there will be another two signings this week.  were still not at our best and we've knocked out a team like PSV 

IMO there will be   maybe 2-3 players added this week and we will continue to grow and get much better. 

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

i think there will be another two signings this week.  were still not at our best and we've knocked out a team like PSV 

IMO there will be   maybe 2-3 players added this week and we will continue to grow and get much better. 

Hope you’re right

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

Any signings we do make need to be genuine quality, no more squad fillers.

*Other than maybe a backup RB if the Polish boy goes

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Hopefully the scum have a false sense of ability and we teach them a lesson next week.

They haven’t faced worthwhile opposition since the start of the season.

They’ve not been tested at all. The only half game they got was against hearts and they still ran out comfortable winners.

We will get a result against them next week and we will show them they’re not nearly as untouchable at they think they are.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Hopefully the scum have a false sense of ability and we teach them a lesson next week.

They haven’t faced worthwhile opposition since the start of the season.

Every team has tried the low block stuff against them and septic have worked it out. We need to do the same in working out the low block stuff. We will not stand off them but we need to own the midfield and take it off of them. Rangers have more than enough to beat septic.

3 minutes ago, Graham said:

if you watch football you'll know that when its scores like 9-0 the refs dont normally add as much stoppage time as they should.

Exactly. This was discussed a couple weeks ago elsewhere.

it’s not even a hardfast rule  now. It’s refs discretion.

4-1 it’s standard 3 mins.

3-2, it’s 5-7 even if there were the same amount of goals and subs second half.

man absolute tanking, like today. 1 min.

it’s really just what a ref fancies really.

ross county away last season v us and them?

14 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Sure @ritchieshearercaldow or @Bydo can tell us how long is left.

Surely you see the irony in the fact that you’ll make an issue of me watching the game yet you’re in here talking about it?

I mean if you really didn’t care you wouldn’t be anywhere near the thread.

3 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Any signings we do make need to be genuine quality, no more squad fillers.

*Other than maybe a backup RB if the Polish boy goes

i think they will be quality. first team starters, squad rotation between lg and europe.  Rangers are not getting to CL group stages and not spending some of that money.  ive a feeling we will spend a fair chunk of it this week.

HOPE SO lol 

3 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Surely you see the irony in the fact that you’ll make an issue of me watching the game yet you’re in here talking about it?

I mean if you really didn’t care you wouldn’t be anywhere near the thread.

Is this the official DU vs scum match thread?

13 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

The tarriers side is built to absolutely run over diddy teams like this.

As proven in Europe when they come up against decent teams who don’t just lie down on the mattress waiting to get pumped they fall apart.

Our biggest issue this season will be

1. Giving the diddy teams to much respect and dropping too many points in comparison to the tarriers.

2. Giving the tarriers too much respect and sitting off them like Gio did in his first games against them.

Its why I think we need another quality signing or 2 in attacking areas to help break down the diddy teams.

In a nutshell basically. He's spent around £50 million to build a team to beat the other jobber teams easily. Struggles against Hearts (better jobber team) and ourselves. In the CL they are taking about qualifying, they'll concede the most amount of goals for the 3rd year running.