them

MisterC

Yesterdays result is clearly more of a Dundee United thing that it is a selik thing, recon any team in the league would’ve took at least 5 off them yesterday. 

Next week is their first game against anyone this season, we’re already 4 European games deep with a terrific away win and performance at a very hard European ground.

Bring it on

8 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

When the savalites get pumped in the cl games they will not even have a red face. 

Paul slane thinks Kyogo will Be top of the scorers charts at the end of the group stage :lol:

I've watched Dundee Utd twice this season and seen them concede 16 goals. Not sure what is going on there as their squad is better than that.

Celtic were pretty potent in attack at the weekend and that compounded with a United team that looks like they've utterly chucked it, is how it ends up 9-0.

Whilst it's an impressive score, I get the impression this Celtic side are a bit of a flat track bully.

I would not be surprised if we ended up with more points than they do, despite the fact we have the harder group. I think they will get a few heavy beatings if they go in with the same tactics they play in the league.

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

Just saw that - odd considering he favours us over them.

He was having a bit of a ding dong with souness over something else mate so think he was rattled and was trying to get him to bite