them

MisterC

4 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

They’ll score and might sneak it. Real always throw in a few howlers in the group 

Was saying to a guy earlier it's all about how Madrid treat the game , should be a simple win and a few goals for them but they need to have the right attitude 

31 minutes ago, The true baller said:

They're going to get absolutely smashed tonight. It won't help us directly but it'll give me a smile at the very least (I want 4-0 minimum).

It’s going to be interesting, they still haven’t met any decent opposition and I include our performance against them.

20 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Ange said yesterday they wouldn't be changing the way they play because it's Real Madrid. Could be on to an absolute hiding if that's the case

Fingers crossed that’s the case, those fuckers are needing brought down a peg or two and a proper hiding will hopefully do that. 

21 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Ange said yesterday they wouldn't be changing the way they play because it's Real Madrid. Could be on to an absolute hiding if that's the case

Madrid don’t tend to batter teams though. They are happy if they go 2/3-0 up they don’t really go looking for more goals.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it was a draw. Very slow starters in the champions league and always lose some group stage games.

Madrid won't take this seriously tonight, Ancelotti was talking about rotating a few players for it etc. I see his point, they're going to have a long season + a world cup in the middle of it which practically their entire squad will be playing in (and a few will probably be part of teams that go deep in it) so there's a lot of games and they're playing the 4th seed in their group. 

It's whether their drop off in attitude will be compensated by the fact that even their 2nd XI should be beating Celtic. 

35 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

I've got this weird feeling they're going to sneak a result tonight. I think they'll come out flying like they always do and Madrid won't be prepared for it. Madrid are famous for having a few stinkers in the groups.

I was thinking the same.

38 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

I've got this weird feeling they're going to sneak a result tonight. I think they'll come out flying like they always do and Madrid won't be prepared for it. Madrid are famous for having a few stinkers in the groups.

Ancelotti will have them told. He's no mug. I don't think any of his team's have won at that midden.

6 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

The taigs will win tonight and go on a win the tournament. Fuck sake it's Real Madrid they're playing they'll get humped. Can't believe folk are saying they'll get a result. 

They may get a goal but can’t see anything other than Madrid ripping them apart at the back. Madrid were completely outplayed several times in last season’s competition but still had enough attacking talent to win. Ain’t going to be any different result tonight 

10 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

The taigs will win tonight and go on a win the tournament. Fuck sake it's Real Madrid they're playing they'll get humped. Can't believe folk are saying they'll get a result. 

Sheriff won at Real Madrid last season in the group stages.

Generally don't care about their game tonight, even if they lose 6-0 will have no feeling about the result after Saturday.

In fact if someone offered me them to win tonight but drop points at the weekend I would bite their hand off.