them

MisterC

St Mirren told to play them tomorrow and us on 26th

Despite Motherwell and hivs joining them, I think it will go ahead.

Hivs have a cheek saying anything about intergrity after they voted to give them their zoom title.

Nothing to stop people getting pals round to the house to watch it.

Fuck celtic and the SNP

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

As soon as it was announced their game on the 2nd would have no fans

it was a cert it wouldn’t go ahead at all, their well oiled hypocrisy/ cheating/ anything to gain an advantage /would kick in . 
what a bunch of low life fenian bastards ,their board truly represents their fans and have the same warped minds.

Looks like by all accounts it is going ahead 

29 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

As soon as it was announced their game on the 2nd would have no fans

it was a cert it wouldn’t go ahead at all, their well oiled hypocrisy/ cheating/ anything to gain an advantage /would kick in . 
what a bunch of low life soap dodgers bastards ,their board truly represents their fans and have the same warped minds.

Pick any date they want we will still fukin walk all over them doesnt worry me in the least

2 hours ago, RFC55 said:

We need to bring forward the winter break from boxing day, just not the 22nd when we play a decimated st mirren.

You horrible fucking bastards 

The hilarious thing is that St Mirren just went along with Celtics request to being it forward instead of arguing that they have been affected by Covid and should not be forced to play. 

18 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Fake Rangers fans on Reddit already piling up about their sadness and disappointment that an Old Firm game worth watching is now gone because of no celtic fans at Parkhead

Who are these people? No way do I share Ibrox with cunts like that

Reddit is just a shitshow I avoid the football subreddits, just wee uni wankers "uh uh nathan did you see the game at the weekend it was mental"

1 hour ago, AdzKyle said:

The hilarious thing is that St Mirren just went along with Celtics request to being it forward instead of arguing that they have been affected by Covid and should not be forced to play. 

Well considering they have one of their shops in their main stand plus the now public bigoted opinions of their CE, does that really come as a surprise…

13 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

D42536D6-EDA4-4FA9-A9ED-1CF3934C764D.thumb.jpeg.67beae9a0fe4177afee7a4df4a136114.jpeg

Quite happy to play against depleted squads .But as soon as they need to play against us BCD .Aw Naw it’s no fair .As for money loss they could have applied to Fishlips for compo.Her reasons for not closing sooner she had no funding to do so .So she must have it now 😉

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

They don't 

1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

Well considering they have one of their shops in their main stand plus the now public bigoted opinions of their CE, does that really come as a surprise…

Just for one day, tbf. Still tremendously embarrassing for St Mirren, though.

56 minutes ago, left winger said:

Just for one day, tbf. Still tremendously embarrassing for St Mirren, though.

Very, saying that I’ve seen ‘SNP’ advertising boarding inside that ground, if I was one of their fans I’m not sure which I’d be more embarrassed at🙄