them

MisterC

23 hours ago, Gmajor1991 said:

Good luck finding me😌 I'm in amongst you from time to time. One day I'll STRIKE.

You'll go to turn left, but a cyclist will cut in beside you at the last second.

You'll reach for a pair of socks... but one of them will be slightly damp!

You'll hear a creak behind you in the floorboards at night... and you'll only turn 179 degrees👻😱

20220702_143927.jpg

You do know that that shit is very very illegal

2 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

Who would have thought a diving cheat would be against being found out?

His diving will only come under scrutiny in the area .But his wee blonde Japanese buddie when he gets  smacked in the face looking for red cards every other game will be under scrutiny every time .

VAR ain’t perfect and you can bet our version will cause plenty disputes .They can’t even implement it at the beginning of a campaign .

Griffiths :lol: 

"My confidence is lower than a snakes belly at the minute and that's because I'm seeing everybody going back to pre-season, playing games, training and being back amongst changing rooms - and for me I'm doing my work myself in the gym and then going home.

"When I get a club, hopefully my confidence comes back and, when my confidence is at the top of its game, that's when you'll see the best of me.

"I'm being taught a lesson. You can't take anything for granted, especially in the football world. One minute, I'm at Celtic playing well and winning trophies and the next I'm finishing fifth in League 1."

"It's difficult, a lot of people don't want me to play football, but for me I've got a family to provide for, I still want to play football, I still enjoy doing it.

"Yes, I've made a lot of mistakes in my time, but I'm still a human being at the end of the day. I still fully believe I'll get there.

On 02/07/2022 at 14:39, Gmajor1991 said:

Good luck finding me😌 I'm in amongst you from time to time. One day I'll STRIKE.

You'll go to turn left, but a cyclist will cut in beside you at the last second.

You'll reach for a pair of socks... but one of them will be slightly damp!

You'll hear a creak behind you in the floorboards at night... and you'll only turn 179 degrees👻😱

20220702_143927.jpg

Bit of a bizarre claim when literally everything about you can be found out in about two seconds, Graham :lol:

37 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Bit daft if someone who claims to work in law doesn’t know if they can stomp on someone. 

Like she literally pointed out the stuff in his post was illegal because she wanted to once again draw attention to the fact she hangs around court rooms 

She’s a dafty but that was one creepy post and he still loves the taig top.

8 hours ago, I wasnt joking btw said:

Bit of a bizarre claim when literally everything about you can be found out in about two seconds, Graham :lol:

Another cunt who spells his name incorrectly. Always for the watching. This guy is exhibit A in that argument. 

45 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Anything exciting 

He loves West Highland Terriers and Napalm Death :lol:

https://www.reddit.com/user/Gmajor1991/

Here he is moaning about our support when he visited a pub in Belfast