them

MisterC

2 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

we don't play like this, we try and maneuver teams about to find space and gaps. teams who park the bus are happy with this and let us have the ball.  Maybe Gio will catch on soon enough this is Scotland and not the EPL or spain. 

They show little respect to the diddy's in the spfl it's why their found out so often in Europe.

100mph in the spfl they usually get enough goals in front to coast to the finish.

100mph in Europe teams will just pick them off and wait till they tire.

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Did i miss the bit where they're 6-0 up? 

I’ll admit that they don’t seem to have taken hold as much as I thought they might- I’m not watching- but it was more to do with the fact they scored after 13 minutes.

When Rangers stop making us watch goalless first halfs against utter shite and then hold onto a slender 1 goal lead for the majority of the second then I’ll shut up about it.

4 minutes ago, Vision said:

They show little respect to the diddy's in the spfl it's why their found out so often in Europe.

100mph in the spfl they usually get enough goals in front to coast to the finish.

100mph in Europe teams will just pick them off and wait till they tire.

what's stopping gio having two styles?  

Just now, Bydo said:

I’ll admit that they don’t seem to have taken hold as much as I thought they might- I’m not watching- but it was more to do with the fact they scored after 13 minutes.

When Rangers stop making us watch goalless first halfs against utter shite and then hold onto a slender 1 goal lead for the majority of the second then I’ll shut up about it.

They do start games a lot quicker than we do, and i would like us to be more aggressive early on, but i do think a lot of guys give them way more credit than they deserve. 

They clearly aren't shite, but they aren't world-beaters either.

3 minutes ago, Bydo said:

We’ve scored in the first half in each of our last four games.

4 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

They do start games a lot quicker than we do, and i would like us to be more aggressive early on, but i do think a lot of guys give them way more credit than they deserve. 

They clearly aren't shite, but they aren't world-beaters either.

we are clearly better than were showing but Gio is holding us back imo.  i hope to god we get it sorted in the next few weeks and a few new signings. 

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

we are clearly better than were showing but Gio is holding us back imo.  i hope to god we get it sorted in the next few weeks and a few new signings. 

In what way? We’re not looking much different to what we have for the majority of the last 4 years

3 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

We’ve scored in the first half in each of our last four games.

There are two issues with that for me:

I’m talking purely domestic football here so take the two euro games away.

If you discount the 45th minute penalty yesterday, then the only goal we have scored from open play in the first half in the league this season was against St Johnstone. That’s just not good enough.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

In what way? We’re not looking much different to what we have for the majority of the last 4 years

slow, predictable, boring, no urgency. i thought we were just having a slow start to the season but i now thinks its his style of play.   

2 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

I agree that we have the players at our disposal to play a really attacking, forward thinking game. Gio does seem more pragmatic, which is generally fine in Europe, but we need to let the shackles off a little against Scottish teams. I think we approach them with too much respect. 

I don't see any signings coming in unless there are a few sales. Read today that Kamara may be off, but i'm not sure we replace him.

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I agree that we have the players at our disposal to play a really attacking, forward thinking game. Gio does seem more pragmatic, which is generally fine in Europe, but we need to let the shackles off a little against Scottish teams. I think we approach them with too much respect. 

I don't see any signings coming in unless there are a few sales. Read today that Kamara may be off, but i'm not sure we replace him.

for the money we have brought in we should have spent more. if we want the lg its a must.